+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Culb world problem

Culb world

Help having a problem Can't seem to load in to club (NewcastlesVail) no member can go in ?? it was fine last night ?

Angry Culb world problem

Got a problem Can't load in to club (NewcastlesVail) no member can just freezes was fine just yesterday

Having the same issue in my club "The Warded Man" none of the 500+ members can join

4.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #4
    Trion Worlds
    Hey there! A potential fix for this was implemented in today's update, so please let us know if you're still having issues.

I just encountered this problem for the first time today. I'm currently locked out of being able to play.

My club is currently having this same issue it seems. We can't load into our club world and if we try we get locked out of being able to play at all. We were thinking it was caused by a random player visiting our world and going afk or putting their console into rest mode without leaving our club world first. We believe that we won't be able to load into our club world until either this person leaves our world or until the daily reset. This is an extremely annoying issue whatever the cause.

Same here i coild not get onto my club at all any attempt ends with the finished loading screen, so basically yeah couldnt play, got a friend to invite that worked, but how ever i still cant load my club which is forsaken knights its only a few days old please look into this my member cant log on and they get stuck if they try, my club world is my person haven so please fix this asap please tjank you in advance for anything you can do

+ Reply to Thread