+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I hope that you guys cancel few of new weekly contests

Quote Originally Posted by vizthex View Post
    The contests are optional. PvP arenas is the only stupid one I can think of.
    Are they though?! How are people supposed to acquire empowered gems without having to wait 10 years to get a good ones? 1 month and still waiting for a PD/CH/CD pyrodisc gem.

Quote Originally Posted by textsplosh View Post
    1 month and still waiting for a PD/CH/CD pyrodisc gem.
    First month of many :^)
    (It's been a year and I still don't have a gem like that, and 3 perfect emps in total)
    PC main for speed runs, CB/IS/LL secondaries
    Obligatory refer-a-friend code for the free class coin: 2JWGG99ZJWDHPC3N9CME
    Happy to help with ST clears on mondays and fridays, but no ninja invites~

Are they though?! How are people supposed to acquire empowered gems without having to wait 10 years to get a good ones? 1 month and still waiting for a PD/CH/CD pyrodisc gem.
    You can always just care only about PR, so to get 3 star stellar. The game is much more enjoyable with this approach, especially if you ignore also HR on gems (when 80% of 3* stellars have it).

Well, for me even playing this game is optional. That's why I usually play like 10 minutes a day. Much better to cope with RNG without all that rush.
    DCHDC3YP96RRTEZJYLRY
    ^
    Click this link or apply the code if you are below Mastery 20. You will get a free Class Coin and help me get a dragon. Thanks!

My class suggestions:
    Shaman, Gunjurer, Archer Archer, Athlete, Shadow Samurai

Other suggestions:
    Better Battle Box system / / Expanding exploration / / Gem system overhaul / / Anti-leech loot distribution / / Resell button / / Lore implementation / / Better class changing

I once collected glim at one event quest series that required glim. when I did loot collect a thing I got the glim accounted, but when i de-lootcollect it, then my glim did *decrease*. But it probably will work if you loot collect maaaaany fish like 10 min before the challenge ends and revert them back to fish when the challenge is over...

One specific gem? I started playing before MoP came out about one year ago and I got exactly 2 Cubic Curtains with CD/MD/CH. Two in over one year - and the later one after they did kill the 1-stat-possibility on gems.

If you want one specific gem effect with perfect stats - forget it xD Dont expect anything soon and fallow the way Kowebi suggested

Personally, I feel like these are awesome additions encouraging players to compete in ways they didn't think of before. Though I do see your point, people will abuse these as they do with blocks placed and many other weekly challenges. These things aren't exactly avoidable but I'm sure trion will work on a fix to any exploits as best as they can.

Quote Originally Posted by lagel2015 View Post
    First of all, for "Glim Collected this week", Players could just grind glim collectable items, restore, and grind again.

Second of all, for "Fish Caught this week" people will use mecro and 1st place will OBVIOUSLY be using mecro

Last of all, "Weekly Battle Arenas Won" It will give adventage to AFK PVPers . I know this because I used to be a PVP ranker.
    well for the second thing i promise you I will not be using a macro, but Iwill be in top rankings
    IGN: deleted101
    Mastery Points: 440,000
    Classes: Candy Barb 20200 PR
    Revenant 16000 PR
    Gunslinger 16000 PR

+ Reply to Thread