+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rev, finaly did it.

Rev, finaly did it.

Finaly got past 1m average dps on rev in um.
    (I know other classes do way more than this but still happy about it. )

wondering what a full dps rev build could do... shamefully i dont have a level 30 revenant so that isn't gonna happen lol.

I could try it, to go full dps... But i feel like 1m hp is a bare minimum on rev and 97%ch 147k pd 1070 cd aint to bad of a compromise.

Quote Originally Posted by Calamir View Post
    I could try it, to go full dps... But i feel like 1m hp is a bare minimum on rev and 97%ch 147k pd 1070 cd aint to bad of a compromise.
    What flasks and emblems do you use I'm a rev main as well but i use unyielding emblem and death defying vial to compensate for low health and could tank full ultra runs with 600k hp as well as have about the same DPS stats. Im only 20666 PR with 900k HP 124k PD 1142% CD and 97% CH but want to go back down on HP for more DPS just trying to get the right gems.

Depend minion+beamer and martial here switch to ddv when doing pin dotm for grinding conjurer+beamer and martial.

I'm sad. I have a 150k pd 100 ch and 1300cd 21.6k boomranger and you do almost the same dps as me.

Good job! My Rev was built for tanking, but I've not seen a DPS build before.
    I'm Mastery 395 (Was 450+ before patch) and got ALL classes to 10.5k+. That's about all you need to know about me in Trove.
    Main is SH, got 21,560 PR on it
    I use Rev in ST's 20,814 on him.
    Yeah that's about it...
    Mastery 20 and want a Class Coin? Click here! http://tinyurl.com/glo4f2l
    PS: IGN is vizthex if you wanted to know.

Solid damage there, especially over that long. What was your dps over a shorter amount of time like? Say over 15s of martial+beamer with the wraith going, and a steady diet of aegis?

Quote Originally Posted by Skyphoon View Post
    What flasks and emblems do you use I'm a rev main as well but i use unyielding emblem and death defying vial to compensate for low health and could tank full ultra runs with 600k hp as well as have about the same DPS stats. Im only 20666 PR with 900k HP 124k PD 1142% CD and 97% CH but want to go back down on HP for more DPS just trying to get the right gems.
    I wouldn't really recommend using DDV on rev, since that kind of kills rev's passive, and the passive trigger gives you +50%dmg

PC main for speed runs, CB/IS/LL secondaries
    Obligatory refer-a-friend code for the free class coin: 2JWGG99ZJWDHPC3N9CME
    Happy to help with ST clears on mondays and fridays, but no ninja invites~

where do you get that dps meter? option in-game or have to get some mod?

Quote Originally Posted by Tubsss View Post
    where do you get that dps meter? option in-game or have to get some mod?
    It's a mod by StormReaper called "Boss Health".

Steam Workshop - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=789598405

Trovesaurus - https://trovesaurus.com/mod=2682/boss-health

Under 20 mastery? Thinking about changing classes but don't have enough cores? Go here - https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/co...m-voucher-flow. And type in my code - Q7XZ7NEN36W76QZWNZQD.
    Upon doing so you can add me in-game & i'll carry your st's for you whenever you need them as a thank you for being awesome!
    IGN - Bemused

+ Reply to Thread