+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: 25 New Chaos Crafter Costumes!

1.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

25 New Chaos Crafter Costumes!

A collection of 25 gorgeous new looks has come to the Chaos Crafting Workbench near you!

This gaggle of new costumes are now available to craft for the Candy Barbarian, Chloromancer, Dino Tamer, Dracolyte, Fae Trickster, Gunslinger, Knight, Lunar Lancer, Neon Ninja, Pirate Captain, Shadow Hunter and Revenant!

Earn the crafting materials on your adventures through Trove and expand your wardrobe with new looks for every occasion.

Put together your haute couture ensemble today!
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    PvP Master and Bulldog

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Why are there no new boomer costumes? Do you people hate the class that much?!?
    Referral code for free class coin if you're below mastery 20 (PC version): HZWCRGGMKM6Q9H26W93N After you hit mastery 20 and are verified I will hook you up with some gear or ST runs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandros View Post
    That what i thought! Specially there is a costume for shadow hunter name "A.M.O.K.Aimbot” that should come up with two classes in the steam workshop, shadow hunter and boomer ranger. That just racist :C

Wot

I really wish there was more boomeranger costumes. CB has like 30

Suggestions for the A.M.O.K AIMBOT costume for SH

Well, i would like to discuss this costume with the people in the forums and also hope that a dev looks at this,

So i would like to suggest some changes and say some errors that this costume has :

First off, its design, we're not gonna talk about its similarities to a rathalos armor of the monster hunter games now ... i think the design overall its pretty cool, but the thing is that when u dont use the helmet that comes with the costume , the costume will clip with the head of the shadow hunter and make it look like its shoulder goes through its head, that needs a fix on the costume or in the shadow hunter posture when its not moving.

Basic attacks - Charged shots- Ultimate : if we compare these to the photon phantom costume, The A.M.O.K aimbot costume doesnt have have any visual effects whatsoever, so i would like that the basic attacks or the charged shots or if possible both had an intense RED color instead of the standard one like the phenon phantom costume wich its charged shots are blue, also i would like that you add some flames or effect when activating the ultimate aswell as it being intense red like i mentioned before

Ability 1 (sun snare) : this one is kinda ok, but i still dont know what is it supposed to be tbh

Alright¡ so these were all the changes i would like to see in the A.M.O.K aimbot costume for sh

reply to this if you like these changes and want to see them come live, or if you would do any other change to this costume ;P

sorry if i wrote something incorrectly :P and thanks for reading¡

the LL yellow costume has a bug that doesn't use whatever hat you have on in its passive ability when you grow larger. the other costumes when your passive procs it uses whatever style hat you are wearing on the bigger avatar. in this yellow costume, it uses the default hat it comes with. not that it really matters that much, just thought id point it out

i love that you huys add more costiumes but i cant get that you guys make awsome sword but spears is not to fancy like swords im so enciuse couse i live renevant

I really want some more Tomb Raiser costumes.

There appear to be 4 new costumes that were added but aren't in the chaos crafter:

Knight Platinum Paladin
    Shadow Hunter Skysunder Sniper
    Tomb Raiser Stone Shaper
    Dino Tamer The Blocktor

Where can these be obtained? Also while I'm at it, could you please add "This is already in your collection"/"This is not in your collection" to the chaos crafter costumes?

And we still don't have Dino Tamer's Time-Stranded Paleontologist costume.
    Under mastery 20? Free Class coin (unlock any class) if you apply a refer-a-friend code: 2TF6T96YRCGM3YL6DQ3L (clickable link)

Lolwut Trion? Fail at math.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandros View Post
    Thank you Mandros, TRION i'm afraid this is a major elephant in the room and a large source of obvious bias on the side of the staff. (Yes. Staff.)

We look at the classes and people choosing to play Boomeranger are unfairly restricted to essentially "Two outfits, one with many many pallet swaps"; and I noticed theres another one coming out supposedly in a while, but it's bordering a palette swap itself.

Look at the Ice Sage; has all manner of contradicting, creative, unusual, and even other-class-appearing skins and outfits whereas boomeranger has.... Magic man.

I don't want to even discuss this pack because it's a little ridiculous to release a "TWENTY FIVE" costume pack that SOMEHOW ignores three classes entirely! Really trion? REALLY?

At least put a bed sheet costume in for the other three and pretend you tried not to hate those classes. (And Trion can't say it doesn't "hate" boomeranger, god knows it's now got NEW classes made that already eclipse it's # of costumes.)

+ Reply to Thread