+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Please lower down the vfx effect of some cornerstones.

Banned

Please lower down the vfx effect of some cornerstones.

I was doing dragon challange... and i was so happy to have large biome.

A guy suddenly put his cornerstone, and there was like HUGE MILLION HUB PORTAL HIVE, one by one block.

i was so surprised... and after awile, suddenly my monitor slows down, freezes, and...crashed

my 840 GTX graphic card couldn't resist it... it was the most terrible thing I've seen in trove.

when i loged on, everyone got crashed so nothing there (even the owner of cornerstone dissapeared. maybe he ran out b4 crash).

please lower down any effects when there are millions density of effect.

I'm sorry to say but I'm not good at english. I hope this read by trion.

----------------

anyway, who is that guy made the portal cornerstone?

I can confirm this. I met this guy twice in u9. Every time his cs spawns makes my fps drop to 5.

Some people are jerks. I'm not sure if it's against the ToS.

I'm pretty sure something like that can definitely be considered an offense against the ToS. He's deliberately attempting to crash other players' games via the use of a (so far undocumented) type of cornerstone.

I'm no Trion staff member, but I'm definitely sure something like that would not be allowed.
    IGN: LippyLapras | Reddit: LippyLapras | Trove Creations Reddit

All i do is build now... Literally!
    If this changes in the near future it will be to play something goofy (Previously DPS revvy before they nerfed vial of unleashed power)
    I flip to make moolah so i don't need to leave my club world for materials

I came across that once a few days ago, and that cornerstone make my screen unresponsive and crash. But yeah, its really funny
    Quote Originally Posted by Anwynn View Post

Quote Originally Posted by LippyLapras View Post
    I'm pretty sure something like that can definitely be considered an offense against the ToS. He's deliberately attempting to crash other players' games via the use of a (so far undocumented) type of cornerstone.

I'm no Trion staff member, but I'm definitely sure something like that would not be allowed.
    You are correct.
    I checked for science

2. Additional License Limitations
    D. you agree that you will not (a) institute, assist or become involved in any type of attack, including without limitation denial of service attacks, upon the Service or otherwise attempt to disrupt the Service or any other person’s use of the Service

I think it is this guy.
    https://imgur.com/a/wlgZP

way before port spam some did rejuvenation stations to spam vfx effects. when people have done that i sometimes try to use my other corner stone and trapped some before they do it lol. theres a mod in the workshop that kills vfx effects so it doesn't kill you right away
    ( 'v') <(if under 20 mastery and want class coin) 13/30 ( 'v')<(forum image upload help) ( 'v')<(returning player info) ( 'v')<(if game bug report it and if brakes bad submit ticket) ( 'v')<( trove giveaways occasionally happen here but more frequent in Trovsaurus)

What surprises me is there doesn't seem to be a particle limit in Trove. Most games have a particle slider in the video settings where you can choose your upper limit via low, medium, high, etc. Same games even have a hard number limit you can set.

IGN: SummerHaas Discord: Summer#9392 Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

+ Reply to Thread