+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 94

Thread: Haiku Writing Contest for Daybreak Daimyo Costume

  1. #81
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerDj View Post
    I still don't believe you. Why wouldn't you just screenshot the entire conversation? Did you screenshot one post at a time because you were changing your profile pic and posting again to look like a different person?
    Yeah, I gave myself different roles in a discord I don't own, changed my name and picture to completely random people, wrote in entirely different writing conventions, and forged a screenshot for a costume?

    I can understand being skeptical, but you're really just being snobby. I'm not sure it's really easy to screenshot the *entire* converstaion, when the conversation spans over 5-6 pages, but if it shuts your petty argument down, then so be it.
    http://i.imgur.com/qBE3n5v.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/y72SmGt.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/i5fg5qD.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/0WVewo7.jpg (notice the timestamps)
    http://i.imgur.com/X0nV7aw.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/gP1rhTA.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/iqDC5mY.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/IYUz4cb.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/fAEUW7H.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/RAtu8RZ.jpg

    Keep in mind, just because someone didn't post in our discord channel doesn't mean they couldn't have signed up and made a haiku. It's not like we required them to tell us "Hey, I submitted my haiku too"

    Anything else?

  2. #82
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    162
    Anyways to somewhat get this thread back on topic instead of complaining about people using alts does the contest end today?
    Under 20 mastery? Thinking about changing classes but don't have enough cores? Go here - https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/co...m-voucher-flow. And type in my code - Q7XZ7NEN36W76QZWNZQD.
    Upon doing so you can add me in-game & i'll carry your st's for you whenever you need them as a thank you for being awesome!
    IGN - ChesneyHawkes

  3. #83
    Senior Member PowerDj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Elsewhere
    Posts
    774
    Quote Originally Posted by desertions View Post
    Yeah, I gave myself different roles in a discord I don't own, changed my name and picture to completely random people, wrote in entirely different writing conventions, and forged a screenshot for a costume?

    I can understand being skeptical, but you're really just being snobby. I'm not sure it's really easy to screenshot the *entire* converstaion, when the conversation spans over 5-6 pages, but if it shuts your petty argument down, then so be it.
    http://i.imgur.com/qBE3n5v.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/y72SmGt.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/i5fg5qD.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/0WVewo7.jpg (notice the timestamps)
    http://i.imgur.com/X0nV7aw.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/gP1rhTA.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/iqDC5mY.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/IYUz4cb.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/fAEUW7H.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/RAtu8RZ.jpg

    Keep in mind, just because someone didn't post in our discord channel doesn't mean they couldn't have signed up and made a haiku. It's not like we required them to tell us "Hey, I submitted my haiku too"

    Anything else?
    Please keep in mind, I wasn't trying to offend you or be rude, I was simply making sure that it wasn't just a bunch of alts. I believe you now, and I'm sure that now you've proved this, you'll all be able to get codes, now that we've cleared it up. The only reason I mentioned it was because it's extremely unusual to see so many new people in one thread at once, but I guess I can see that you're all just people getting in on the contest. So now let's forget about it all, and good luck with your haikus!
    Cacti are cool. Yeah.

  4. #84
    Senior Member TeeKayM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,397
    Quote Originally Posted by ChesneyHawkes View Post
    Anyways to somewhat get this thread back on topic instead of complaining about people using alts does the contest end today?
    It pretty much ended, I'm getting codes ready.

    Since the number of submissions is under the amount of codes I have to give out, I will just message everyone who participated ( and also stuck to the rules, of course) with a code for the costume. This will take me some time, but it should be done today.

    Also, please try to keep arguments out of contest threads. I have posted about this contest in-game and on discord servers so a lot of people that don't normally use the forums can submit something. Accounts with low post counts aren't always necessarily alt accounts even if they were it would've been my responsibility to judge that. This whole argument about alt accounts could've been easily avoided if it hadn't been brought up (it shouldn't have been anyway, it's almost impossible to judge if it is an alt account or not unless they're blatant).

    Also some users in this thread are blatantly using alts so they don't get any codes.

  5. #85
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeKayM View Post
    It pretty much ended, I'm getting codes ready.

    Since the number of submissions is under the amount of codes I have to give out, I will just message everyone who participated ( and also stuck to the rules, of course) with a code for the costume. This will take me some time, but it should be done today.

    Also, please try to keep arguments out of contest threads. I have posted about this contest in-game and on discord servers so a lot of people that don't normally use the forums can submit something. Accounts with low post counts aren't always necessarily alt accounts even if they were it would've been my responsibility to judge that. This whole argument about alt accounts could've been easily avoided if it hadn't been brought up (it shouldn't have been anyway, it's almost impossible to judge if it is an alt account or not).
    Awesome, I agree but at least it was a civil argument that didn't spiral out of control too much, I wish everyone all the best!
    Under 20 mastery? Thinking about changing classes but don't have enough cores? Go here - https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/co...m-voucher-flow. And type in my code - Q7XZ7NEN36W76QZWNZQD.
    Upon doing so you can add me in-game & i'll carry your st's for you whenever you need them as a thank you for being awesome!
    IGN - ChesneyHawkes

  6. #86
    Senior Member fruitie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2,498
    Thanks for the code :3

  7. #87
    Senior Member PowerDj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Elsewhere
    Posts
    774
    Thanks for the code! I love this costume

    Also, sorry for causing trouble in the contest, I didn't mean to get anyone angry, but I do realise now that what I did wasn't the best idea.
    Cacti are cool. Yeah.

  8. #88
    Senior Member TeeKayM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,397
    Me and Deleted101 have sent out codes to all legitimate entries.

    If you didn't get a code and think deserved one, PM me. (Mistakes may still happen).

  9. #89
    Senior Member Shirokiri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    150
    Thankyou for the contest and the opportunity

  10. #90
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    3
    Thank you for the code.

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts