+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Contest] Void of Chaos Contest!

Contest 2: Create your own Chaotic Creature!
    Instructions
    This one is for those people who want to be more creative. In this contest, you can make up your own creature that would roam the chaotic world that is known as the void. Make concept art of your own creation, bringing it to life!

Without colors <Click here>

Sadly, I do not have a drawing tablet atm, so I can only do traditional..

Reserved for most likely story as, though my writing is not the best, it is better than my art and creation skills.
    Ign:Andrewthemist Mastery:300+
    Top 3
    Neon Ninja:Lvl 30 PR:18221(Neon green setup is life!)
    Pirate Captain:Lvl29 PR:13708
    Candy Barbarian:Lvl 24 PR:8000
    Clubs:Radiant Utopia, Pineapple Farm, Garden of Wool, Heavy Dirty Soul, Valhallan Soldiers
    As of 6/5/17

Thanks for the DDE for Valentine's Day Lord Avarem.

The History of Indurion, the Unwavering

This is the History of a Young Dragon's Doomed Life Full of Grief, Sorrow, Dread, Angst, and Rage
    When the realm was first created, their was a god of light, Zehira, and a god of shadow, Q'Bthulu. Both of these beings lived in harmony, until Q'Bthulu wanted more power. He decided to tear apart the realm and wreak havoc everywhere. Zehira stopped him, only by sacrificing herself to the sun. But Q'Bthulu wasn't killed yet. Zehira's sacrifice only crippled him. He knows she claims to have sacrificed herself, but she is only becoming stronger in the sun. Q'Bthulu took the chance to take control of the realm. In his weakened state, he stretched his tentacles through the realm, and absorbed its essence. The realm began to wither, plants turned to dust, and animals died out. His strength had returned to him, as he knew it would from taking the life force of others. Q'Bthulu raised an army of tentacles and Eyes. The army was made up of Tentacles, Eyes, Contorting Comteplators, Restless Eyes, Twitching Tentacles, Tranquil Tentacles, Insanisteeds, and the most notable Koroki, the Sower of Chaos. The general of the army is the infamous Weeping Prophet on his valiant horse, Insanisteed. Many creatures who survived the disaster were slaughtered. It wasn't until Zehira sent Inora, the Flame of Enlightenment to completely destroy Q'Bthulu. It is a legend that before he died, Q'Bthulu said his army would still corrupt the realm. After he said this, his body exploded. The realm was still in tatters, held together only by his remaining tentacles. His remnants were picked up a buried in the dreaded moon. The blood and body parts flew everywhere, corrupting the realm. Among those turned corrupted was a young Dragonling named Indurion. He was enraged at his corruption. He decided to revolt and was arrested. The army tried to kill him, but he escaped. Indurion flew away from his pursuers and begin to watch the Void. The void was a dark and scary place not meant for anyone but the worst of the worst. This changed his character. He was no longer a happy, fun, dragon, but a dark, glum, warden. Through his sadness, he took a few steps towards the Abyss. Looking inside it, he completely changed. He grew an eye instead of an head. He had tentacles everywhere, and he was a freak! The dwellers of the realm thought that he had become a devout follower of Q'Bthulu, but this was untrue. He was enraged greatly. He knew he never should have traveled to the Abyss or even the Void. It was Valkizer, King of Dragons, who encouraged him to go out on to the world. He did go outside, and he made friends. His plans to stay were crushed when someone tried to have him tortured because of his looks. This saddened the once-happy dragon again. Annoyed at his new form, he decided to hide away deep in the Everdark, up high on the Fifth Floor of the Shadow Tower. He serves a new master, the Shade Hydrakken, and serves in his army of Hydrakken Wyrms and Shadow Hydrakkenlytes. He awaits until one worthy hero finds him and tries to make peace with his corrupted self. Otherwise, he kills any intruder trying to slay his master. The hero will then become a friend of the Shade Hydrakken and help extend the peace of the realm everywhere and get rid of Q'Bthulu's remaining forces. Will you be the lucky one? Play Trove on your PC, Mac, XBox One, or PS4 to find out!

Has anyone else responded?

Quote Originally Posted by DragonKing9752 View Post
    Has anyone else responded?
    Theres no need to bump this thread after you already submitted your entry. I see your entry, there no need to have a discussion here, I have been paying attention to this thread so don't think you are being ignored. Just don't want any spam here when this thread is meant to just have submissions.

Let people respond when they want to enter this contest. No need to ask people to respond. As I said in the OP, if people have any questions or concerns, just PM me.
    My Refer-A-Friend Code: 23N6-7PZL-K992-LPH7-HHX9

Ok thanks I won't ask anyone

Wanted to make story that shows the other side of the medal ^^
    (Sorry, if I have made some mistakes, not a native speaker)

Chaos… They said we created chaos with our own existence in our own world… While destroying and plundering our homes, temples and monuments, taking away our past and future, calling them dungeons, feeling challenged to do so…
    Killing the ones, who tried to defend their homes and all they had… killing for fun and salvaging things, we held dear, to some shiny and useless dust, called flux…
    And no worlds are save, not fire, not water, not even sky can be our home anymore… They are everywhere, taking all they can see, blowing up our lands to build their own homes and fortresses…
    Yet we are the ones they call chaos, chaos creatures… and they – Trovians are the heroes send by some “holy” force to purify our own land from us… killing us, killing the holy daughter of the moon, which reborns every time and tries to maintain the balance of this world… with out her… there would be only void, only chaos… and yet every night, they wait till she will rise again to put her back in her grave…

Chaos, nothing, but chaos came with them…

But we will fight, till our all seeing eyes will go blind… and our guardians won’t stop falling from the sky, leaving their radiant realms to defend us…
    We still have hope, our tower has not fallen yet and the moon still rises in the shores of Everdark.
    And no matter how many Trovians will come, we will stand, as we bear the name of chaos, so chaos shall rise, so chaos shall be…
    I is dat Gamer Heart <3
    I do Trove giveaways <3

Contest 1 Fanart

MY first time actual drawing

Indurion Entries

https://trovesaurus.com/art=2719/indurion

Dont know how to upload direct art..

Reserving <3

IGN: Toui | I draw things : www.mui-ko.com
    Referral Code: 6CYHFNHG2279TZZGGDQG

+ Reply to Thread