+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Contest] Void of Chaos Contest!

[Contest] Void of Chaos Contest!

Chaos Creatures have been sighted!

Amazing art by Quinnce <3

Info
    As some of you may know, there are lots of costumes coming ingame through the Chaos Crafter, one of them being the Chaos Cultist Fae Trickster costume. I am happy to say I will be hosting a contest to give these out. Since this contest will be giving out the rewards later than the release, I decided to add a few more things that might interest people.

Yes I also have the Q'bthulhlu Dragon and Chaos Knight costumes to give out as well since they have been accepted for quite some time. So I will be giving those out to winners for this contest. Let chaos rein destruction!

Prizes
    • Top three entries will be given codes for both costumes and the illusive Indurion, the Unwavering Dragon when it gets released.
    • 10 runner-ups will receive codes for the costumes.

Rules
    • You can only enter in one contest!
    • If you change your mind, please edit your post with a new submission, would like it if you didn’t make a new post (because I may confuse it as 2 entries and might have to disqualify you for not following rule #1).
    • One entry per person.
    • Please no discussions, this post is for submitting entries. If you have any questions just Private Message me.
    • No Plagiarism of any sort or stealing parts of another artist. There are some people who do not like people stealing their art. I will disqualify if you try to copy/paste from DeviantArt that is not your own.
    • Please no content that is NSFW.

Duration
    • This contest will start Today (April 7th) and will end on April 21, 2017 at 12:00 p.m. EST. I will make a post that will mark the end and no other entries will be accepted after my post. Results of the contest will be given out in no more than 3 days (depending on how busy I am and how many entries were submitted).

Contest 1: Chaos Mod Fan Art
    Instructions
    This should be simple to understand, simply draw your best fan art of any of my Chaotic themed mods listed below. This should be art that is either one or multiple characters that are listed bellow. I accept most forms of art (Drawing, Digital Art, 3D art, Pixel Art, etc.) and if there is something you want to do but not too sure about it, message me and I can approve it. Please stick to the theme you chose if you choose only one of them.

There will be 13 winners for this contest, top three gets costumes and dragon and the rest get costumes only.

Here are links to their mod thread:
    Contest 2: Create your own Chaotic Creature!
    Instructions
    This one is for those people who want to be more creative. In this contest, you can make up your own creature that would roam the chaotic world that is known as the void. Make concept art of your own creation, bringing it to life!

There will be 13 winners for this contest, top three gets costumes and dragon and the rest get costumes only.

Here is an example of a reference sheet (you don't have to make it a reference sheet but it can be one):

Contest 3: Story!
    Instructions
    If you are more of a creative writer, then this one is for you. All you need to do is write a story about any of the chaotic characters or the world they live in. This has to be related to Trove and the theme that is representing. I will only accept a minimum of 15 lines. The story can be anything from the origin/backstory of the characters or a story of a traveler to the unknown realm, but it must be related.

My Refer-A-Friend Code: 23N6-7PZL-K992-LPH7-HHX9

Winners

Here are the winners of this contest. Top 3 in each category will get Knight and Dragon codes once it gets released. The rest will be given Chaos Cultist costumes.

Be sure that if you are one of these people, I will be sending you a PM near it's release to make sure you are still active/online to claim your reward. Once I get the codes you will receive your prize. If you are on Discord, that would be easier for me.

Honorable mentions:

WyvernWarrior's GIF Chaos Dragon

Wyvern made two entries in the same category, decided to take the other instead of this one.

Fan Art Contest Winners!
    1. DonDon
    2. MrWhoever
    3. WyvernWrrior
    • DentedPaladin
    • CDM135
    • Dexterite
    • ibita
    • Otakufan99
    • ZeeNon

Concept Art Contest Winners!
    1. Ainogommon
    2. TechnoShyft
    3. FooFlop
    • ChaoticOverseer
    • Giziyo
    • Neve
    • edward_nervash
    • Victorique

Story Contest Winners!
    1. DarkPineapple
    2. Dragonking9752
    3. Strom
    • DJRoxxic
    • Crackalackin
    • Alexia
    • DJRoxxic
    • F0rbidd3nS0uls
    • FiannaTiger
    • gaugekelley1
    • Laurencija
    • Lok_D_Shad
    • SentinelKnife

It might look like there is no intro, but I did that on purpose ��

The void, a place of thing creepy and mysterious. Endless darkness filled with creepy and dangerous creatures unknown to the trovians above, but still very much there like the monsters underneath your bed. When the land of trove was made, there were things that posed even more of a threat then the shadow beings, so they got placed in the void. To watch over the void they void they placed a majestic dragon to watch over the void. The dragon was created by the sun goddess to the moon godess's disapproval. You see, the moon goddess wanted her daughter to guard the void, but the sun goddess said that her daughter was too weak. This dragon was created without a name, but was created with great effort. This dragon would watch over the void. It was very unique in the fact that it was the only dragon that didn't need to consume souls to grow, all you needed was an egg. This method was used much after the dragon was created instead of souls. The dragon would look after the void for almost 3000 years, but staring to the void for that long would physically currupt the dragon. The dragon would slowly start the resemble the creatures he guards. Though he underwent changes in his body, he would still forever guard the void and would never waver. One day the sun goddess came to visit, and found the changes. Upon seeing these changes she finally found a name for the dragon, Indurion, the unwavering.

"Of course, these are just urban legends" said the museum curator. "A legend, of course, *laugh* the void will be unleashed SOON" said a man in the crowd. "Excuse me, can I have your name sir" says the curator. "My name, is Andrew Krausnick, but my friends call me avarem"

Added story contest, I'd like a good story on the concept of the Void world that corrupted Indurion's body as confirmed by Atronos when asked about Indurion's name and title. I will share it so people can have something to use:

Indurion is a pun on Endure/Induration
    Induration: an increase in the fibrous elements in tissue commonly associated with inflammation and marked by loss of elasticity and pliability : sclerosis. 2: a hardened mass or formation.

The description text, which they maybe didn't see, specifies that Indurion watched over the Void, but stared too long into the Abyss and was forever changed. This is a reference to that one famous quote, and hints that exposure to the chaotic influences of the Void mutated him. The Endure part comes in because while watching over the Void, he was acutely aware of the changes that were happening to his body, but never faltered in his duty nor lost his mind
    Hence 'the Unwavering'

Contest 2: Create Your Own Chaotic Creature Entry!

Gonna leave it like this since idk what colour the body should be

Basically it is a dead creature controlled by a tentacle eyeball thingy

EDIT: (NOT AN ENTRY)
    Here is a Chibi Version made by my friend Kukinumi

On one of the many thousands of Sky Islands all across Terraria
    Contest 1 - Fan Art

I give up, have some pixel art animation loop thingie

500 X 296 Pixels
    Original Size

130 X 77 Pixels
    IGN : WyvernWarrior223 - Referal Code : LRC2ZKLTCRW6YEZR3G93
    lvl 0 Flameroasted Noobfish Artist

I am screwed lel

Reserved, I'm all in

I'll probably join the Fan-art contest if I can get a new tablet in time! Good luck everyone

Top three entries will be given codes for both costume.
    What, both? There are three? Chaos Cultist, Q'bthulhlu Dragon, Chaos Knight? Im confused?

Quote Originally Posted by ma9ici4n View Post
    Top three entries will be given codes for both costume.
    What, both? There are three? Chaos Cultist, Q'bthulhlu Dragon, Chaos Knight? Im confused?
    Two costumes (fae and knight) and a dragon. It's not that confusing.

+ Reply to Thread