+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Greetings

Greetings

Hi everyone!

Been playing this game for about 1-2h and I have to admit it's very fun and relaxing. I picked the Tomb Graver class because I figured it would be the best class to play solo dungeons with (since my minions can tank the mobs for me), and so far it's been working well, but I guess it's still early in the game to tell

I just have 3 questions regarding classes:
    - What's the best "end game" class to solo content?
    - I noticed not all the classes are available to play at start, how do I unlock them?
    - Last but not least important, I got a class cube that would let me unlock a new class,
    should I keep them/stack them?It came to my mind that I could need multiple cubes to unlock a certain class.
    Cheers!

First of all welcome to the game,
    Appreciate me for logging in just to reply :P,because Im on this crappy windows xp desktop which has pop up ads every click I make...
    Best end game?I main Neon Ninja.
    The majority of players use Neon Ninja,Shadow hunter,Gunslinger,Lunar Lancer and a few others in U9..
    Brief explaination, all of the classes I mentioned are only stronger after the class gem(Except Lunar Lancer..)
    You get the class gem in U8 everdark 5k PR. Basically with a well built Neon Ninja 40Mil every 1.5 seconds(With good stats)
    Shadow hunter class gem=Machine gun, Gunslinger class gem,Charged shot every shot.. And the Lancer spams his 1. Theyre the best IMO to solo end game.

Im not quite sure bout that Ive missed a few major patches since I stopped playing something before Sept.
    But pretty sure you craft them at the chaos crafter.

Nope it doesnt matter if you stack 'em or not.

Cheers! :P

- I noticed not all the classes are available to play at start, how do I unlock them?
    Crafting classes is available via Chaos Crafter, for starter class need 1 chaos core (you can get them from chaos chest as "uncommon" drop, that sometimes drops, when you farm) and some resources, for advance class need 3 chaos cores and a little more resources.
    - Last but not least important, I got a class cube that would let me unlock a new class, should I keep them/stack them?It came to my mind that I could need multiple cubes to unlock a certain class.
    Class cube? Never heard/seen this before, maybe class coin?

+ Reply to Thread