+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Purchased Credits And Did Not Recieve Them.

Exclamation Purchased Credits And Did Not Recieve Them.

Hello, my xbox one Gamer Tag is "Shell Shock Bro" and i purchased 8500 credits on the trove store just moments ago. I waited a bit like usual but I did not receive the said credits. It popped up for a split secind saying i got them then they disappeared. I restarted trove and they are still not there. I did manage to record a game clip on my xbox profile showing that it happened exactly as mentioned. I am concerned because i spent $50 USD and did not get anything for my momey.

My profile is HALLOWICKED13 i bought $29.99 trove titan pack with 15 titan chests and 3250 credits and didnt receive my items and on gmails says i payed for it but did not get it please give me what i paid for

Help

I just spent 20$ on the limited 3250 creds and gems deal and did not recieve them. Please fix! GT: A Fat Face

Purchased 19.99 credits and empowered gems box pack and didn't get it either... I but a ticket in but it took almost 3 weeks before I got an answer on my previous ticket, which they could NOT fix. Anything to expedite this process, I mean I understand it's a free game but we are payino real money for an undelivered service now...

I also just bought a 19.99$ pack for 3250 and 3 titans treasures and didnt recieve them, my microsoft account balance says i paid for them.

Same situation. I submitted a ticket and no response.

7.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #7
    Customer Support
    Hey there! If you have not submitted a ticket please do so at the link I provide below. If you have submitted at ticket our cs agents will respond as soon as possible. We have had an influx of tickets lately so our response time isn't as quick as we would like, but we will respond as soon as possible!

https://support.trionworlds.com/hc/en-us

8.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #8
    Senior Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by A Fat Face View Post
    I just spent 20$ on the limited 3250 creds and gems deal and did not recieve them. Please fix! GT: A Fat Face
    Quote Originally Posted by HALLOWICKED View Post
    My profile is HALLOWICKED13 i bought $29.99 trove titan pack with 15 titan chests and 3250 credits and didnt receive my items and on gmails says i payed for it but did not get it please give me what i paid for
    Can you both restart the game and check one more time to be sure they haven't arrived?

Yeah i also got the same problem today

Credits

Me to is really dom

+ Reply to Thread