+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Purchased Credits And Did Not Recieve Them.

Hybrid View

Exclamation Purchased Credits And Did Not Recieve Them.

Hello, my xbox one Gamer Tag is "Shell Shock Bro" and i purchased 8500 credits on the trove store just moments ago. I waited a bit like usual but I did not receive the said credits. It popped up for a split secind saying i got them then they disappeared. I restarted trove and they are still not there. I did manage to record a game clip on my xbox profile showing that it happened exactly as mentioned. I am concerned because i spent $50 USD and did not get anything for my momey.

My profile is HALLOWICKED13 i bought $29.99 trove titan pack with 15 titan chests and 3250 credits and didnt receive my items and on gmails says i payed for it but did not get it please give me what i paid for

Help

I just spent 20$ on the limited 3250 creds and gems deal and did not recieve them. Please fix! GT: A Fat Face

Purchased 19.99 credits and empowered gems box pack and didn't get it either... I but a ticket in but it took almost 3 weeks before I got an answer on my previous ticket, which they could NOT fix. Anything to expedite this process, I mean I understand it's a free game but we are payino real money for an undelivered service now...

I also just bought a 19.99$ pack for 3250 and 3 titans treasures and didnt recieve them, my microsoft account balance says i paid for them.

Same situation. I submitted a ticket and no response.

Credits

Me to is really dom

8.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #8
    Senior Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by A Fat Face View Post
    I just spent 20$ on the limited 3250 creds and gems deal and did not recieve them. Please fix! GT: A Fat Face
    Quote Originally Posted by HALLOWICKED View Post
    My profile is HALLOWICKED13 i bought $29.99 trove titan pack with 15 titan chests and 3250 credits and didnt receive my items and on gmails says i payed for it but did not get it please give me what i paid for
    Can you both restart the game and check one more time to be sure they haven't arrived?

Yeah i also got the same problem today

+ Reply to Thread