Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: PTS Patch Notes - April 6, 2017

Quote Originally Posted by SkyRider3217 View Post
    I totally agree to this, it is already a pain tryin' to get the Dark Vaults when there is enough 22k to fill up all the slots, plus the fact that we still have the gem swappers most likely taking those spots.
    All the reason it really should just be score tiers.

I also love to see class weekly contests changed to score base for the top 2 tiers. I am sick of the same 20 gem swappers kicking legit players out of their spots at the last minute everyweek.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyRider3217 View Post
    I totally agree to this, it is already a pain tryin' to get the Dark Vaults when there is enough 22k to fill up all the slots, plus the fact that we still have the gem swappers most likely taking those spots.
    Yeah the snipping is bad,,, i gave up some time ago... but i got some new gems on both my "main" classes, and yet i lost the Dark Vaults once again.

And thanks Trion for the helpful message on the ticket, i already spend 1 day without logging... so i guess i am not addict anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by RNG View Post
    I think you guys should expand class contest to top50 dark vaults, top500 class gem, imo its fair enough.
    I agree, or score based. The contests were great in early mop, but are now just a stalemate with the same people receiving vaults over and over. another good idea I've seen suggested is Exp earned on each class every week, which keeps the contests competitive and not as much of a monopoly every week.