+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gliding Drop Glitch?

Angry Gliding Drop Glitch?

Is it just me or is gliding bugged? Everytime I go to activate my wings I drop like 100 feet before i can glide. Its even worse in the Flying Challenges. I can never finish them because I basically rage quit. I do a double jump and I drop 20 feet below where i just jumped from.

It's just a form of lag.
    ~~ IGN: Spirare ~~
    It's supposed to be pronounced rahr, not rayr
    ~~ Main class: Vanguardian | Power Rank: 24,845 | Total Mastery: 619 ~~
    ~~ Clubs: | ~~
    ~~ Dragons: 15/17 | 30/31 | 3/3 ~~

The worst form of lag.

The worst part is that I mostly get it during the collection challenges, so I stopped doing them. Rarely it happens in my club world which has a high altitude section.
    Founder and president of Hell in a cell.

I like to call this one super gravity. It doesn't register jumps or lags out some previous actions and reverts your up motion as if you only walked in that direction. Sometimes assumes traveled more than did and shoots you further even though tapped walk a few times
    ( 'v') <(if under 20 mastery and want class coin) 20/30 ( 'v')<(forum image upload help) ( 'v')<(returning player info) ( 'v')<(if game bug report it and if brakes bad submit ticket) ( 'v')<( trove giveaways occasionally happen here but more frequent in Trovsaurus)

It's the same for just jumping around. I'll be in the HUB trying to get to the u8-u9 portals and i'll just plummet all the way to the bottom of the hub.

Quote Originally Posted by Description View Post
    It's the same for just jumping around. I'll be in the HUB trying to get to the u8-u9 portals and i'll just plummet all the way to the bottom of the hub.
    This always happens at least 2 or 3 times in the HUB for me when I try teleporting to the top before actually working. It is extremely annoying and also happens most of the time for flying challenges, so much that I stopping doing them.

+ Reply to Thread