+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trophies

Trophies

Trion said the full game release was on march, but in-game, while clicking in the trophies tab, we still get the message that the game is in it's preview release and that it does not have trophies available yet.
    Any info on when trophies are coming to the game?

Same problem, I emailed Trove supported a while back and just got a reply today.

"The PS4 version of Trove should have trophies available. If you are not seeing trophies, you should contact Sony for further assistance as they are the only ones who could possibly troubleshoot this issue with the trophy system on the PS4. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience."

But, I don't believe it's a Sony issue, I think it's on Trove/Trion Worlds side. Hopefully, this problem will be fixed soon.

That's weird that they would respond to you with that. I'm almost positive that trophies have not been implemented yet and are supposed to come sometime in the future. I only hope that when they do arrive, that they are retroactive for what has already been completed/accomplished in the game.

4.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #4
    Hey there,

We weren't allowed to implement trophies while still in beta, so they were delayed initially. Now that we're live the team is working on adding trophies but it will take some time as we wanted to be sure to focus on issues like reducing crashes and getting the next major patch in place. Trophies are still on the way but they are not ready yet.
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    PvP Master and Bulldog

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Question

Hi, any progress and updates on this yet?
    Gamer by night

They are going to be retroactive right?

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Hey there,

We weren't allowed to implement trophies while still in beta, so they were delayed initially. Now that we're live the team is working on adding trophies but it will take some time as we wanted to be sure to focus on issues like reducing crashes and getting the next major patch in place. Trophies are still on the way but they are not ready yet.
    And yet Marvel Heroes Omega is able to implement trophies in THEIR Beta, so you're just on a BS roll.

8.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleBigDes View Post
    Hi, any progress and updates on this yet?
    Trophies will be implemented in full when we release Megalithic. If you've already completed the requirements for any specific trophy, once Megalithic is live that trophy will unlock for you automatically.
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    PvP Master and Bulldog

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Trophies aren't active during Beta testing, but we'll have them ready to go at launch.
    You should receive trophies on launch day for everything you would have unlocked during Beta. If that doesn't happen when we go live just let us know and we'll track it down. We have asked that question and you should be good.
    ===========
    Trophies will be implemented in full when we release Megalithic. If you've already completed the requirements for any specific trophy, once Megalithic is live that trophy will unlock for you automatically.
    I'll believe it when I see it.

+ Reply to Thread