+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Purchase not received

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Hey all!

Please restart Trove and login now. If you've made a purchase and it wasn't received it should pop up now. There was a bug that prevented a small number of players from quickly receiving purchases but we've released a hotfix that seems to have cleared it all up.

Thanks!
    Seems to have corrected now. Thank you

Still no credits

So I decided to buy 3 of the 4.99 credits and I’ve tried restarting and uninstalling the games yet still no credits I didn’t have issues from previous purchases and now I’m getting nothing I’ve waited several hours and have nonstop restarted and reinstalled and uninstalled the game

Hello optcgamer,
    you will need to submit a ticket to the support team so they can take a look into it and solve the problem (please do first make sure that the transaction did indeed go through by checking that the money has been taken out of your account/steam wallet)
    https://support.gamigo.com/hc/en-us
    Also this threads three years old, its most probably not relevant to the problem you are experiencing.

Angry Got scammed by the Trove shopping (N)

Hey, i saved 25K coins and tried to buy the Dragon digest tom, i clicked on it then on ,,buy it'' and lost my coins, but didn't got any so pls tell me who should i contact to get my money back or get the Dragon digest tom what i want to buy. IGN: CRG_OneStar
    Thanks

Angry Also did not receive promotion, and items

I have recently bought the credit bundle 49.99 for the promotion, in which I did not receive the dragon effigy. and afterward, I bought Re-gemerator x10, my cubits decrease, but did not get my items. please check for me, Request #1780980

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2