+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Purchase not received

Angry Purchase not received

Saturday I purchased a gem pack and didn't receive my credits or gems. It has been 4 days and I have yet to hear from support on this issue. Ticket request number 856864

The same thing happened to me 30 mins ago i bought the double dragon pack and still haven't gotten anything i restarted my system also in psn market it says i bought it but on trove it's not registeted

So i wonder when there gonna respond because i was looking in the other forms and they seem to respond faster when u spam the form i guess but i either want my items or my money back because I can put up wit getting black screened and error out and not get my class gem but when my money is basically stolen that's not cool. Respond and or fix this asap

4.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #4
    Customer Support
    I apologize for the frustration that this issue has caused you. If you made a purchase and did not receive the items please check the third tab in your inventory. If the items are not there then please contact our customer service department for assistance. https://support.trionworlds.com/hc/en-us

Due to an influx of tickets you will see a slower response time than what we would like but unavoidable. We appreciate your patience and we will respond to your ticket as soon as possible!

Quote Originally Posted by NoblezRogu3 View Post
    So i wonder when there gonna respond because i was looking in the other forms and they seem to respond faster when u spam the form i guess but i either want my items or my money back because I can put up wit getting black screened and error out and not get my class gem but when my money is basically stolen that's not cool. Respond and or fix this asap
    Ty and i checkes all of my inventory

Fou d no items

I have checked my inventory and my personal chest. Credits don't go to either of those places but my empowered gem boxes aren't there either. I put in a ticket 4 days ago. I've provided proof of purchase, Tweeted the help, and made a post on the forums including my reference number. This shouldn't be taking this long.

Now on day 5. Still out $100. Still no word from support. Still no credits or gems. My patience is wearing thin.

Time: Saturday March 25, 2017 5:15 pm PST.
    Context: I was playing Trove on a standard PS4 and attempted to buy the $100 gem pack that contains 18500 credits and 10 empowered gem boxes.
    Expected: Upon purchasing the gem pack I expected credits and gem boxes to be added to my account.
    Observed: Money was subtracted from my bank account without being rewarded my purchase.
    Repro Steps: NO! This is not something I can nor will I attempt to reproduce as this is beyond being a costly bug.
    Screenshots: My screenshot is attached to my original support ticket. Again the ticket reference number is 856864.

I understand you have a large ticket volume. That is no excuse for poor support when this is surely an easy fix. I contacted support, put in a ticket, provided proof of purchase. It shouldn't be that hard to look at my account, see I wasn't awarded my purchase and credit it accordingly. Please fix this. Not as soon as possible. I want this fixed now. I have been patient. My patience has been worn out. You can see from my account im a valued costumer. I expect some sort of compensation for this.

10.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #10
    Senior Community Manager
    Hey all!

Please restart Trove and login now. If you've made a purchase and it wasn't received it should pop up now. There was a bug that prevented a small number of players from quickly receiving purchases but we've released a hotfix that seems to have cleared it all up.

Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast