+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Trove, are you serious? Chaos chest Top loot is 'Chaos Mega-Core?!

Trove, are you serious? Chaos chest Top loot is 'Chaos Mega-Core?!

Do you think players greeting this? No. Seriously not... I think you don't really understand the overall operation. I said, you can't operate this game well because you don't know most of players' common mind. You can earn more money by hearing players' "Serious voice". (But......) .....I want to help Trove seriously. I don't want to see Trove goes wrong because I love this game VERY MUCH.(My Best Game Ever) I have some alternative. Above of all, apologize and give reparation for damage to whole players properly. And I want to say players who espouse the update. Because of you, TROVE CAN'T PROGRESS AND GOES WRONG NOW. You should be impersonal and criticize properly if you want to help Trove sincerely. Please.... Don't let Trove goes wrong... 'And now... players who left game disappointed by many issues are low possibility to come back....'

Being top loot is a bit lame, but the mega is needed as:

You will need over 300 cores (320 I think) in the near future when the costume load hits the game.

Because you will need lots of cores to craft costumes in the upcoming update that's why.

how many cc core in 1 mega core?

Quote Originally Posted by Mashi Maro View Post
    I've seen 9 or 10 drop as common and 13 as uncommon. No idea bout the rare, if one exists. Yes, they are like boxes.

As said, you'll need lots of chaos cores soon for the costumes.

I have to say that it is quite lame. I did open a bunch of chaos chests for chaos cores this week, but I was expecting a lot more chaos cores. Something like having the rare result every time. I mean really, there's 20 chaos core costumes coming, and considering there's other material costs, needing on average like 3 mega cores for a costume is pretty **** considering it's taking the spot of new loot. Chaos cores should be a boost to help out if you're falling behind on collections, but they don't seem to be much different from deconning rare loot. A new item is more efficient use of mastery than an mega core. Especially if it happens every month as if it's supposed to be something special.

Selfish people don't get that they're not the only ones in the game. I personally have 20 cores and a crapload of costumes to craft, so a Mega-core would be definitely huge for me, EVEN at 520+ MR. So no, it's not lame, it's not stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Mashi Maro View Post
    Up to 33 depending on luck
    IGN: Ryandom - Mastery Rank: 500+ - #MakeLaezariaGreatAgain

Night Ranger is back

Maybe next Week...

Uhhh... What?

Keep in mind, players are gonna want these chaos cores due to the massive amount of new costumes coming in the game. There are 25 of them. Putting the mega cores in right now is a godsend.
    IGN: LippyLapras | Reddit: LippyLapras | Trove Creations Reddit

Quote Originally Posted by fruitie View Post
    I have to say that it is quite lame. I did open a bunch of chaos chests for chaos cores this week, but I was expecting a lot more chaos cores. Something like having the rare result every time. I mean really, there's 20 chaos core costumes coming, and considering there's other material costs, needing on average like 3 mega cores for a costume is pretty **** considering it's taking the spot of new loot. Chaos cores should be a boost to help out if you're falling behind on collections, but they don't seem to be much different from deconning rare loot. A new item is more efficient use of mastery than an mega core. Especially if it happens every month as if it's supposed to be something special.
    Yeah, the amount of cores a mega core gives is definitely disappointing. Personally, I've opened around 1000 CCs today, and only ended up with 210 cores or so. That's a ratio of 1 core every 5 CC. I probably would've ended up with a similar amount of cores even without the mega cores, considering the amount of CCs I've opened. When the devs said mega, I was thinking something similar to a mega dragon coin, like the way it gave a lot more cores than usual, not a marginally better version of a premium collectible. I think mega cores could definitely use a buff or two. I'm pulling a number out of nowhere but I think somewhere around 13-15 cores for a common would be pretty sweet.

I'm not too sure what you mean by 3 mega cores per costume fruitie, as mega cores drop at least 9 cores (I think? Unless they can drop even less which is just ridiculous) and most costumes only take 10 cores. Even the premium ones only need 20 cores, which is approximately 2 megas, so I'm not too sure where you got the idea that you need 3 megas for a costume.

I think I used 'mega core' waaaaay too many times but whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by frozone_halcyon View Post
    Yeah, the amount of cores a mega core gives is definitely disappointing. Personally, I've opened around 1000 CCs today, and only ended up with 210 cores or so. That's a ratio of 1 core every 5 CC. I probably would've ended up with a similar amount of cores even without the mega cores, considering the amount of CCs I've opened. When the devs said mega, I was thinking something similar to a mega dragon coin, like the way it gave a lot more cores than usual, not a marginally better version of a premium collectible. I think mega cores could definitely use a buff or two. I'm pulling a number out of nowhere but I think somewhere around 13-15 cores for a common would be pretty sweet.

I'm not too sure what you mean by 3 mega cores per costume fruitie, as mega cores drop at least 9 cores (I think? Unless they can drop even less which is just ridiculous) and most costumes only take 10 cores. Even the premium ones only need 20 cores, which is approximately 2 megas, so I'm not too sure where you got the idea that you need 3 megas for a costume.

I think I used 'mega core' waaaaay too many times but whatever.
    http://trove.wikia.com/wiki/Chaos_Mega-Core
    Chaos Core 6-10 Common
    Chaos Core 11-13 Uncommon
    Chaos Core 33 Rare

Considering you don't get too many of them, the chances are that you will need 3 megas for the 20 core costumes. For a limited time top loot, that's not really that great.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast