+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [Shadow Hunter Costume] Cygnus Hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by 3motions View Post
    Thanks for the support, im glad people like it. Also i added a bow.
    The costume is still amazing, but I'm not a huge fan of the bow, sorry to say. It looks very much like a sword or a blade, which is not what the shadow hunter characteristically wields. The asymmetry doesn't help, and it feels too thick. There are some asymmetrical bow designs that look nice, but this isn't one of them. Just IMO.
    To modify Christina Perri's Jar of Hearts, "My arteries explode from the salt inside my soul, so cut the RNG, before it ruins me."

Quote Originally Posted by Craftsman42 View Post
    The costume is still amazing, but I'm not a huge fan of the bow, sorry to say. It looks very much like a sword or a blade, which is not what the shadow hunter characteristically wields. The asymmetry doesn't help, and it feels too thick. There are some asymmetrical bow designs that look nice, but this isn't one of them. Just IMO.
    I get what you say, will do an update then. Thanks for the suggestion.

EDIT: Did the update, it has a symmetrical form now. Tried some forms with the wings but there already a lot of them that use almost the same idea.

Oh wow! that's one pretty costume. I love the helmet and all the wing effects on the costume

this is a really nice costume. good job!

The bow looks like a bow now, and it's a lot better.
    To modify Christina Perri's Jar of Hearts, "My arteries explode from the salt inside my soul, so cut the RNG, before it ruins me."

Really nice!
    Though, the face looks a bit awkward imo.
    Maybe add an open face version?
    What™

its an awesome costumei hope it gets in game!!! but... the mod version is something im not using since it replaces the most gross costume ik next to rosewood huntress :/ and i don't wanna look that ugly for other people and... i am to lazy to change what it replaces :/ (just sayin this real fast :/)

Well i didnt expect this mod to be bumped, answer time.

Quote Originally Posted by GriphOn View Post
    Really nice!
    Though, the face looks a bit awkward imo.
    Maybe add an open face version?
    Thanks, the face area its just some plate/armor. Probably not going to change to an open face due to the fact that some other colors may "kill" the whole Radiant/Cygnus scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by StickyBoom View Post
    its an awesome costumei hope it gets in game!!! but... the mod version is something im not using since it replaces the most gross costume ik next to rosewood huntress :/ and i don't wanna look that ugly for other people and... i am to lazy to change what it replaces :/ (just sayin this real fast :/)
    Thanks, but Rosewood huntress gross? Seems fine to me, maybe a guilty pleasure xd.

Also the mod replaces those parts because this costume was asked and made for a friend and he wanted to replace those things. Im not sure if he still plays or uses this mod so i may need to ask and probably change it to replace some regular stuff like lvl0 Costume and maybe a Dragoncrown.

Looks so OP Good work!!!

Ooo great job, really like the helmet
    JQNRQRT3R6LEYLJ62DTZ

+ Reply to Thread