+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Unable to join Sky Realm

Unable to join Sky Realm

I recently joined a club I was invited to and when I use the Sky Realm portal it loads but then kicks me out into the hub world. I can't figure out why this is happening? Please help.

That is happening to me to

You need to be Power Rank 900 to enter. It doesn't say this when looking at the portal, but you do.

I got this issue too. I am PR 1100 but nope. And previously when i was only PR 800 or something i could enter without any issues

5.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #5
    Hello! Please submit a support ticket at support.trionworlds.com so that our Customer Service team can investigate.

this always happens to me too, i even reinstalled the game but it still dosent work......

It is still happening bug or skyrealm not there anymore ?

Just want to tell you all im a Candy Barbarian Pr 1338 and i can access sky realm before i was 890 and was denied access but yeah i believe its between 900-1300 to access if i can do it.

Thumbs up i hate is game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i joined a club and i cant go to the sky realm its kicking me out all i want is my dam dragon!!
    is that to much to ask of you guys!!!!!!!!!!! no wonder why my friends stop playing this game!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by master osier View Post
    i joined a club and i cant go to the sky realm its kicking me out all i want is my dam dragon!!
    is that to much to ask of you guys!!!!!!!!!!! no wonder why my friends stop playing this game!!!!!!!
    woah buddy, calm the **** down. Just because a semi beta game has a bug doesn't mean you need to cry on the forums and rage like a *****.

+ Reply to Thread