+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: club not loading

club not loading

so my club is not loading for me or any of my members, its become such a problem over the last 2 days or so, what can we do?

2.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #2
    Please make sure to submit a support ticket at support.trionworlds.com, so that our Customer Service team can investigate.

we have submitted them. you know about this issue. you have to know about it. it seems to lock the club up. when anyone goes to the club they get locked out of trove. then they need an invite from someone playing trove to even play the game again. i know many people who dont play trove anymore because it is a hassle. i'm tired of being told to submit a ticket.

All they said when i sent a support ticket is "try reinstalling the trove application." this has been an ongoing problem since i started playing trove. i almost quit because i got locked out out of the game when i went to club world on my first day playing. this was almost 2 months ago. when will this be fixed? -pani- when your club is locked out make another tiny club to use when this happens. and tell your cliub members not to telleport to your club for awhile so they dont get locked out of trove. if they get locked out of trove completely there is a quick fix. just send the player an ingame invite from the i game friends list. this will shoot them back into trove. unfortunately there is no quick fix for the club being locked out. you just have to wait and see. m,ost of the time when we get locked out of Lego Of Me we meet in a side club and the club seems to unlock the next day.

It's ever few days with us, was good yesterday not today and now I can't even log in because everyone was logged in to the club

-pani- if your locked out. 1: fully exit your trove aplication. 2: have a friend invite you to trove from inside the game using the in-game friends list. 3: accept the invite and it will load you back into trove. I have sent a ticket about this issue but there does not seem to be a fix for clubs being locked. its hard when you have amany many members and they all get locked out. like i said before. i made a second club just for this issue. so when lego of me's 300+ plus members cant log into the club and then get fully locked out of trove they freak out like something went horribly wrong.

+ Reply to Thread