+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Steam/Trove Stores

Steam/Trove Stores

So the gem packs on the Trove store were 50% off for a while now, but the Steam store didn't have the sales until recently (a day or so ago)... But now the 50% off sale is gone from the Steam store all of a sudden but it's still available in the Trove store...

Any new on this as to why the sales on the Steam store were suddenly removed?

Edit:
    There are other deals or sales within the Trove store page, but there are not available in the "Deals" or "More" page in the in-game Trove store. Why are there random sales in the actual Trove store webpage, but the sales are not present or mentioned in-game? I'm pretty sure not as many people look in the Trove store online as they do in the in-game store...
    IGN: Suntukan | Mastery 550+

Updated thread...

I would also like to know, I didn't even realize this was on sale until you mentioned it.

Looks like the sale ended today on the trove store as well, I never saw any announcement about this sale or anything. I am hesitant to buy this pack since the new mantle of power update is on the verge of release and I wonder how much value the old bundle will have when the new update comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMatt View Post
    Looks like the sale ended today on the trove store as well, I never saw any announcement about this sale or anything.
    Yea, and same goes for Steam where the sales are random and not announced prior to its sale. I mean, wouldn't Trion or Steam want to sell stuff to the players or make note of any new or other deals/sales (for example, Celestial Champion Pack) in game? I recall before they announced a 25% off sale for the Gem packs in July of 2016 but this time around, nothing was stated.

+ Reply to Thread