first of all i speak spanish so if i dont write well its for that :v
the name of the class is not choosed but is a class from the Dragon fire picks.This is because the classes in game are fine but the playstyle for the dracolyte for me it isnt like a dragon and for that i think that it could be nice if for biome has more than a class. the class is hibrid betwen magic damage and physical damage.
the class its melee and uses energy. the weapons are two claws one on each hand, the customes of this can be like boxing gloves or something like that.

-the passive: for basic attack wet a heal of 1% of max health, and and for each basic attack gains attack speed that pop off after 3 seconds when you dont hit anything.

-the right click: spread fire in a cone like the right click of the revenant but the fire mark the enemies and each kit of the basic attack deals 30% more damage as magic damage. the scale of the damage of the hability is magic damage. the mark pop off after 5 seconds.

-the 1: charges for an area stuning the enemies that hit and deals physical damage.

-the 2: the basic attack make the enemies burn in a cone and the heal of the passive its triple.(the burn make magic damage)

-class gem:change the passive: for basic attack wet a heal of 2% of max health, and and for each basic attack gains attack speed and physical damage that pop off after 6 seconds when you dont hit anything.

well this is the idea that i get. thanks for read it and bye :3.

link of the model :v

https://chrmoritz.github.io/Troxel/#...D/QP9A/0DJQA==