+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Useful change to Ganda?

Maybe Ganda adds some movement to all nearby mounts, or something crazy like players can warp to ganda if they aim their crosshairs and hit e? That's the kind of thing something that rare deserves.
    Y'all who are below Mastery 20, get a FREE class coin by entering G3FLQ6YG2NKTTFWJTGXY at trionworlds.com/trove/store/redeem/

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein

Remember that the most beautiful things in life are often the most useless.
    -John Ruskin

If in the last few years you haven't discarded a major opinion or acquired a new one, check your pulse. You may be dead.
    -Gelett Burgess

Allow Ganda to be use in building mode, no more jumping in mid air just to place some blocks.

Quote Originally Posted by FaeBeiBei View Post
    Allow Ganda to be use in building mode, no more jumping in mid air just to place some blocks.
    Honestly I don't know what it won't let you. The one use ganda could have, and it doesn't have it. I find ganda the most frustrating mount to use because dungeons where you need to go down is just painful.

Usually you'd only wanna use ganda on classes with alot of movement speed, so the dismount is less clunky and awkward.

Maybe the problem isn't ganda, but classes being unable to handle movement speed on their gear without sacrificing essential stats, That should probably get some attention, even moreso when you consider how widely popular the neon ninja is just because of it's movespeed.
    IGN: Chronozilla | Mastery: 62,313 Tied for Rank 1 | Total Power Rank: 279.731 | Flask Cooldown Issue
    Heart-a-Phones Received: 541 | Heart-a-Phones Sent: 669 | Alpha Conqueror | Notes for Returning Players | Trion Support
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Thanks for saving my bacon, Chronozilla.

Ganda is already useful enough by never needing extra jumps to reach the top of a dungeon by using it. If you want to actually travel faster, you can always use your wings. Why would you not use wings after you reached a certain altitude with your Ganda anyways?

Buffing Ganda to infinity would just resemble the nice signature you have below each post

I totally agree that Ganda should have something changed, like movement speed, if it was 100: Scintilla would still be the fastest movement item.

Or maybe all mounts should be changed, making them in a way they use MS stat taken from PG, so if i have 95, 100 or 105 MS without using mount, dragons or wings, using a mount i don't have 90 MS.

And this would not make Ganda over powered for sure, it can't shoot fireballs, it can go only up but not down (you actually have to dismount) and it doesn't even stay midair without falling slowly.
    Hi! I'm Keyser95!
    I've been playing Trove since june 2015, with more than 1800 hours of in-game experience!
    If you're under mastery rank 20 click here! You will receive a free class coin!
    (Clicking one of the links, you are activating a Refer-a-friend code!)

Ganda is great, but it does have flaws, and unfortunately it makes us Ganda owners only use it for idling in club worlds or the hub.

Only 90 movement speed with the ability to run on air was an amazing thing back when it was released. Now that we have other new mounts like Scintilla, not to mention some of the crazy upcoming ones, Ganda is now just an exceedingly rare mount that is underwhelming.

It needs higher movement speed, that much is certain.
    IGN: LippyLapras | Reddit: LippyLapras | Trove Creations Reddit

Oh, how about this, Give ganda a movespeed of 95, But then also give the player a movespeed of 95 for a few seconds after you dismount from ganda.
    IGN: Chronozilla | Mastery: 62,313 Tied for Rank 1 | Total Power Rank: 279.731 | Flask Cooldown Issue
    Heart-a-Phones Received: 541 | Heart-a-Phones Sent: 669 | Alpha Conqueror | Notes for Returning Players | Trion Support

Quote Originally Posted by Chronozilla View Post
    Oh, how about this, Give ganda a movespeed of 95, But then also give the player a movespeed of 95 for a few seconds after you dismount from ganda.
    I really like the idea of having that bit more MS after dismounting, but if i that means havng only 95 instead of 100 while on mount, i prefer having only 100 MS ON MOUNT and no changes after i dismount.
    Hi! I'm Keyser95!
    I've been playing Trove since june 2015, with more than 1800 hours of in-game experience!
    If you're under mastery rank 20 click here! You will receive a free class coin!
    (Clicking one of the links, you are activating a Refer-a-friend code!)

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser95 View Post
    I really like the idea of having that bit more MS after dismounting, but if i that means havng only 95 instead of 100 while on mount, i prefer having only 100 MS ON MOUNT and no changes after i dismount.
    I do feel it has to be 95 and not 100, or wings will all be worthless.

+ Reply to Thread