+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Useful change to Ganda?

Lightbulb Useful change to Ganda?

So I was thinking, a lot of people like to walk on the gold blocks that ganda makes but, when you're in a group that isn't doing that and is, instead, flying everywhere you tend to get a bit behind over long distances. Since this bird is so profoundly expensive in game now shouldn't it have a bit more of a perk than a gold path on air? To make it more practical it would probably be best to give it 100 movement speed so that it can confidently keep up with wings.
    Currently 61,915 Mastery xp and rising
    ALL Classes MAX (04/29/2017)
    Achieved Albairn the Musical Dragon ((11/13/2015)
    Achieved Disaeon The Immortal (11/1/2015)
    Achieved Ganda, the Sky Shepherd (01/03/2017)
    Achieved Mastery 300 (12/15/2015) (Day 1 of cap raise)
    Achieved Mastery 600+ (04/29/2017)
    Leader of "The Deadly Nation"
    IGN: SlyRam

For 100 MS player with a ganda would say yes and others would say no.

Quote Originally Posted by lakka View Post
    For 100 MS player with a ganda would say yes and others would say no.
    I feel like the people with the bird should have more of a say than the people without the bird.
    Currently 61,915 Mastery xp and rising
    ALL Classes MAX (04/29/2017)
    Achieved Albairn the Musical Dragon ((11/13/2015)
    Achieved Disaeon The Immortal (11/1/2015)
    Achieved Ganda, the Sky Shepherd (01/03/2017)
    Achieved Mastery 300 (12/15/2015) (Day 1 of cap raise)
    Achieved Mastery 600+ (04/29/2017)
    Leader of "The Deadly Nation"
    IGN: SlyRam

I have to agree, most of the super expensive or rare mounts can't be used because they fall behind OR because of inconsistencies.
    Pegasus mounts (90ms), for example, fly slower than dragons (95ms) and they already have the disadvantage of not being able to shoot. All the dragons except Scintilla (105ms) fly slower than Wings(100ms), so you shouldn't be using dragons to fly either, but they can shoot and that kinda justifies the speed deficit.

Now about boats, Master's Command and Chaotic Cruiser are the fastest ones, rendering the others useless. I would love to have the ability to choose the "style"independently of the stats, just like allies.

I would do this with flying stuff:
    -Flying Mounts: 95ms. They don't require as much effort as dragons, and effort should be rewarded.
    -Dragons: 100ms. They can shoot, so they shouldn't be as fast as wings.
    -Wings: 105ms. No extra abilities, should be faster.
    -Scintilla and Pegasus: 105ms. Both are very rare, and players obviously want to show them off. Extra ms over the regular mounts/dragons is a nice reward, but it shouldn't be a huge advantage over players that simply aren't lucky.

I don't see why you would change it...

100ms is too slow these days anyway. When i farm gems i use high MS gear, Pyrodisc, raptor berko and trailblazer. I have no problem switching to a 90 speed mount for when i need to climb to a top of a dungeon, although speeding up how quickly it can jump or having it match your current movement speed would be pretty OP!

I made this thread with suggestions of making mounts equal to dragons/wings: http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...g-mounts-equal

But apparently barely anyone took notice :P
    Cacti are cool. Yeah.

Banned
    There are many many small changes that could be made(in everything, classes, building, fishing, gardening, etc..) in this game and make it much better, but the devs.. Idk what's wrong with these ppls..

I only use ganda for jumping. For catching up others, nn with ms flask is the best choice.
    And I suggest that certain mount can provide an additional speed buff.
    For example, Princey Mcevilface can have 130ms in st :P

It can be very painful to farm with someone with a Ganda. There blocks can block your movement, especially when flying. If Ganda speed is increased, it will only add to other players frustration. So, I'm all for it xD

Quote Originally Posted by Anibaal View Post
    I have to agree, most of the super expensive or rare mounts can't be used because they fall behind OR because of inconsistencies.
    Pegasus mounts (90ms), for example, fly slower than dragons (95ms) and they already have the disadvantage of not being able to shoot. All the dragons except Scintilla (105ms) fly slower than Wings(100ms), so you shouldn't be using dragons to fly either, but they can shoot and that kinda justifies the speed deficit.

Now about boats, Master's Command and Chaotic Cruiser are the fastest ones, rendering the others useless. I would love to have the ability to choose the "style"independently of the stats, just like allies.

I would do this with flying stuff:
    -Flying Mounts: 95ms. They don't require as much effort as dragons, and effort should be rewarded.
    -Dragons: 100ms. They can shoot, so they shouldn't be as fast as wings.
    -Wings: 105ms. No extra abilities, should be faster.
    -Scintilla and Pegasus: 105ms. Both are very rare, and players obviously want to show them off. Extra ms over the regular mounts/dragons is a nice reward, but it shouldn't be a huge advantage over players that simply aren't lucky.
    I prefer:
    -Flying Mounts: 95ms
    -Dragons: 100ms
    -Wings: 105ms
    -Scintilla: 110ms as for Starting MS. Then increases automatically to 115ms when it passes a total of 10 blocks when flying. Also when a nearby dragon is near 20 blocks from scintilla, increases MS by 5 per flying dragon. (Max: 3 Dragons, So that should be 130ms)
    -Pegasus: 115ms (Since Pegasus can only walk and fly & rare?)

And for Ganda, It should be an extra passive effect like
    Starting MS: 90ms and Every blocks it walk increases 1ms, Capped on 110ms..?
    IGN Halcy
    Mastery 440+

+ Reply to Thread