+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 19 of 19

  Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: So they removed the tradable patron..

  1.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #11
    Community Manager Fasti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    5,003
    Quote Originally Posted by Sotilis View Post
    It means people will want more and more flux for their real money.
    Since flux is less needed there are less people who will buy stuffs for IRL to sell for flux.
    So it kinda won't decrease my friend but increase by time.
    People wanting more Flux isn't a factor in the actual value of an item. What matters is how much Flux people are willing to spend. Players can ask 12,000,000 Flux for Credit Pouches but if they never sell, the price will come down. People who buy a tradable currency then refuse to put it up for market value will just hold onto it forever. The price will fluctuate and that's expected behavior.
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    PvP Master and Bulldog

    Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    202
    You can always save those 1day parton passes and use them on a day that you farm a lot, use them halfway into the day and you can get the bonuscubits and chaoschests for 2 days.

    I don't mind the priceincrease that much, it's still easy for me to get the flux needed when i play enough.
    Obviously i liked the lower prices better but right now there's a lot of new things to buy with them so you'll see an increase in price.
    People still buy them so the price isn't to high, you just have to work a little harder to get the flux needed.
    They will eventually go down when most players got the things that they need and will increase again when trion adds something new to buy.

  3. #13
    Senior Member spar13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    1,239
    For anyone new responding to this thread, please review the following.
    PTS Patch Notes - March 20, 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by PostCard View Post
    Credit Pouches
    • In order to target marketplace price manipulation of credit pouches and reduce fraud we're making a small change to how they function:
    • Credit pouches are now automatically consumed when purchased from the player marketplace.
    • Credit pouches can now only be listed in the marketplace and not traded in other locations.



    IGN: spar13 - Rank 1 Mastery as of 9/20/17

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    202
    That sounds really good, didn't know that

    thanks

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by ElfDork View Post
    I really don't see a problem. 1250 credits for 4500 credits worth of stuff is a bargain.
    Daily you get;
    4 CC 50*4 = 200
    1k extra cubits, than can be used to by booster boxes, another 100 credits worth.

    15*300 = 4500 credits.

    Admittedly, it doesn't really return flux back to the player directly. But the 2x magic find makes it possible.
    I wouldn't say that you get 3000 worth of credits with the patron chaos factor.. You know 50 credits for 1 chaos chest was never worth it, specially now that chaos chests can be obtainable by farming dungeons.

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    202
    Quote Originally Posted by faildevs View Post
    I wouldn't say that you get 3000 worth of credits with the patron chaos factor.. You know 50 credits for 1 chaos chest was never worth it, specially now that chaos chests can be obtainable by farming dungeons.
    Maybe not to you but they're still worth something, it's 60CC for 15 days and if you want to buy those from the marketplace then you still have to pay 4500flux each or 4500*60= 270K flux
    At 90K per credit pouch that's still 3 pouches or 750credits

    It's still worthed to get patron, you get 15days with loads of bonusses for only 1250credits.
    The magic find alone will pay back your patron pass if you're close to max magic find and then there's still all those other extra's.

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Morzo View Post
    Maybe not to you but they're still worth something, it's 60CC for 15 days and if you want to buy those from the marketplace then you still have to pay 4500flux each or 4500*60= 270K flux
    At 90K per credit pouch that's still 3 pouches or 750credits

    It's still worthed to get patron, you get 15days with loads of bonusses for only 1250credits.
    The magic find alone will pay back your patron pass if you're close to max magic find and then there's still all those other extra's.
    The ones in the marketplace are also not worth because of the current price. It used to be 2k+ and became 4.5k after CCs becoming untradable, so i don't see your point. You're trying to say that something that isn't THAAT good is worth just because it has a ridiculous non worth price if bought separately. And lets be honest here, i don't think the 4 daily CCs are the reason ppls buy patron, specially now that not only the chaos chests are untradable but also the loot(yes i know not everything is untradable). I particulary buy patron for the daily boosts(specially the WED bonus and twice karma on gems) and for the 2x magic find.
    I don't think buying patron is 'worth', it's a must for those who wants some good loot, otherwise you can have all dragons of the game and you ain't gonna drop ****.

  8. #18
    Senior Member DarkPineapple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    286
    Quote Originally Posted by spar13 View Post
    For anyone new responding to this thread, please review the following.
    PTS Patch Notes - March 20, 2017
    I LOVE YOU DEVS

    Seriously though, this seems like a good compromise. Time will tell.
    Link--> My YouTube Channel <--Link
    Y'all who are below Mastery 20, get a FREE class coin by entering G3FLQ6YG2NKTTFWJTGXY at trionworlds.com/trove/store/redeem/

    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein

    Remember that the most beautiful things in life are often the most useless.
    -John Ruskin

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    202
    Quote Originally Posted by faildevs View Post
    The ones in the marketplace are also not worth because of the current price. It used to be 2k+ and became 4.5k after CCs becoming untradable, so i don't see your point. You're trying to say that something that isn't THAAT good is worth just because it has a ridiculous non worth price if bought separately. And lets be honest here, i don't think the 4 daily CCs are the reason ppls buy patron, specially now that not only the chaos chests are untradable but also the loot(yes i know not everything is untradable). I particulary buy patron for the daily boosts(specially the WED bonus and twice karma on gems) and for the 2x magic find.
    I don't think buying patron is 'worth', it's a must for those who wants some good loot, otherwise you can have all dragons of the game and you ain't gonna drop ****.
    You're not the one to decide what's worthed and what's not, chaos chests sell fast for the current prices so they're worth the flux for some players while others think that they're overpriced.
    Wednesday bonus is useless for me because i have great gems, magic find bonus is useless for players with low magicfind, chaos chest are awesome for players without chaos factor and players that don't farm that much and i can keep going on and on.
    Lots of parton bonusses and everyone has his own reasons why they love patron.

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts