+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: So they removed the tradable patron..

Banned

Thumbs up So they removed the tradable patron..

Now, with the current prices of credit pouches on market(about 85k), you have to farm about 850k flux worth of credit pouches to have 30 days of patron, when you could have it for about 550k. Really unnecessary change, credit pouches are there for those who wants to buy other stuff on the store, there is absolutely no reason for this change on patron...
    Just.. Why??

And there are players who see benefit on this change..

The price on pouches will go down eventually. People just need to get used to the new economy.
    At least, that's what some of us speculate (?).

Quote Originally Posted by KoBeWi View Post
    The price on pouches will go down eventually. People just need to get used to the new economy.
    At least, that's what some of us speculate (?).

Tell me why do you think pouches will go down by price?
    If you think logically they won't.
    There are less and less things you can buy for flux. So the need of flux is decreasing. It means people will want more and more flux for their real money.
    Since flux is less needed there are less people who will buy stuffs for IRL to sell for flux.

So it kinda won't decrease my friend but increase by time.
    Yep, that's a sausage.

Quote Originally Posted by Sotilis View Post
    There are less and less things you can buy for flux. So the need of flux is decreasing. It means people will want more and more flux for their real money.
    Since flux is less needed there are less people who will buy stuffs for IRL to sell for flux.

I'm sure it won't go over 100k, it still is pretty pricey though. But that's just my opinion.

850k flux seems impossible in 30 days O_O maybe 200k but not 850k
    IGN: peteed
    Mastery: 214
    Class: Neon Ninja Level: 30

Multi-account players can afford it. Too bad for the rest of us tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Sotilis View Post

'Logically' there will be less people selling GDC, patron passes and whatever else and will need to sell credit pouches to make flux. That increased supply should mean cheaper prices. Now I'm not saying it will go down to like 70k, but I do expect after a couple of weeks or more it will go down more. They could reduce the price of the pouches though. I don't really see a need in making them cost more than credits.

Quote Originally Posted by fruitie View Post
    'Logically' there will be less people selling GDC, patron passes and whatever else and will need to sell credit pouches to make flux. That increased supply should mean cheaper prices. Now I'm not saying it will go down to like 70k, but I do expect after a couple of weeks or more it will go down more. They could reduce the price of the pouches though. I don't really see a need in making them cost more than credits.
    If they launch a new 3k costume/dragon/something pack every 1.5 month, the pouches price should stay at 90k... since it also has the "flash/power" deals, but these only happens every 4 days... they need to make them happen every 2 days or pop multiple deals at once.

I really don't see a problem. 1250 credits for 4500 credits worth of stuff is a bargain.
    Daily you get;
    4 CC 50*4 = 200
    1k extra cubits, than can be used to by booster boxes, another 100 credits worth.

15*300 = 4500 credits.

Admittedly, it doesn't really return flux back to the player directly. But the 2x magic find makes it possible.

I still remember good times, when patron was like 250k...
    I don't know why they didn't let us have both possibilities to buy tradeable patron and the new untradeable one?
    I is dat Gamer Heart <3
    I do Trove giveaways <3

+ Reply to Thread