+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [Suggestion] Chaos chest useless?

What if chaos cores could be used to craft chaos chests? Like 3 oto 5 cores per 1 chest. Cores sink into more chaos stuff.
    Getting a bit crazier, what about 1,000 or 1,500 cores for a chaos coin?
    Finally, chaos ganda and chaos dragons are out there. Those may be only one time sinks, but still would cost a lot, the same way dragon coins technically are useless after a point but the vast majority of players don't have all the dragons yet.
    Link--> My YouTube Channel <--Link
    Y'all who are below Mastery 20, get a FREE class coin by entering G3FLQ6YG2NKTTFWJTGXY at trionworlds.com/trove/store/redeem/

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein

Remember that the most beautiful things in life are often the most useless.
    -John Ruskin

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPineapple View Post
    Finally, chaos ganda and chaos dragons are out there. Those may be only one time sinks, but still would cost a lot, the same way dragon coins technically are useless after a point but the vast majority of players don't have all the dragons yet.
    This. Shadow ganda and the chaos dragon have been in the files for god knows how long now, so having them as an expensive chaos core reward would be a perfect way to finally put them in the game.
    Cacti are cool. Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
    Being able to deconstruct chaos cores for flux or pearls or egb's or something would be pretty effin sweet. I have about 50 unused ones right now with everything in the crafter completed. I know more stuff is coming, but yeah... being that this stuff is all untradable now, It would be nice to not feel like opening any more chaos chests is a waste of time.
    I actually found a way to deconstruct chaos cores. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk8hVUFPb_I Here's a video. Although, it's not really worth it imo.

Ima explain something I find kinda weird concerning chaos chests/cores/and your general rare loot.

Ok so can someone explain why that on the auction house I can spend up to 500,000 flux on an item that someone got lucky enough to have pop out of a chaos chest (which considering the double bonus from the patron doesn't make them all that more rare anymore, thus making the contents within them that much less valuable imo) and they decided to put on the auction house for this ridiculous amount, when I can spend like 90,000 flux and some not so rare chaos cores and a little time and effort for the same thing?

why do people feel the need to sell and buy for such high prices for something that can be gotten through MUCH MUCH MUCH cheaper means? thats why I will never understand the auction house in this game...
    IGN: Helixsage | Blows in out of nowhere, like a raging hurricane... then gone like the wind

Quote Originally Posted by HelixSage View Post
    Ima explain something I find kinda weird concerning chaos chests/cores/and your general rare loot.

Ok so can someone explain why that on the auction house I can spend up to 500,000 flux on an item that someone got lucky enough to have pop out of a chaos chest (which considering the double bonus from the patron doesn't make them all that more rare anymore, thus making the contents within them that much less valuable imo) and they decided to put on the auction house for this ridiculous amount, when I can spend like 90,000 flux and some not so rare chaos cores and a little time and effort for the same thing?

why do people feel the need to sell and buy for such high prices for something that can be gotten through MUCH MUCH MUCH cheaper means? that is why I will never understand the auction house in this game...
    There is nothing that comes out of the chaos chest that you can sell for 500k flux. Most weeks the best thing you can get for flux is a Pearl of Wisdom. Love seats were the tradable rare loot this week but they dropped down to 10k, cheaper than a pearl.

+ Reply to Thread