+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Suggestion] Chaos chest useless?

Lightbulb [Suggestion] Chaos chest useless?

Hello, first I want to thank everyone who cares enough to read this post. I really appreciate it if you would also give your feedback!

Okay, so, I love the idea that you can craft chaos chest rewards now. It makes it not so RNG-based, but you still need to get the chaos cores - or in my case - TONS of materials... I'm just not really willing to pay 180k+ per premium item. Therefore, I've come to the conclusion that I don't really want to focus on those.

What I basically would like is for there to be some other reward for deconstructing rare drops from chaos chests... There is nothing I hate more than getting the karma bar filled, and getting an item that is not only untradable, but not collectible by myself. I just want SOMETHING that is actually worth it to me... Perhaps an extra couple thousand flux. Maybe even some crafting materials. What are your guys' thoughts about this?

Converting spare Chaos Cores to Flux would be an interesting option. Or ability to craft e.g. Pearls of Wisdom with cores or Gem Boosters etc. Chaos Cores are a thing many people will have in excessive amount and I'm not sure if there's possibility for any CC sink that doesn't involve RNG. And since ppl don't like RNG in general, converting cores to materials might be the idea.

The advice I always give is to not use Chaos Cores to construct mounts until you have all the costumes. You will eventually get all the mounts naturally, but the costumes can only be made via the Chaos Crafter. If you are getting duplicate rares, that's really great because you get more cores which can be used for costumes.

As far as the Flux goes, there are plenty of ways to obtain that. We don't need yet another item pushing out Flux worsening the economy. I get that for newer players it is rather difficult to get a lot of it, but that is part of the game. The moment you get stuff you need, you are on to wanting the next thing. It never ends until you have everything. The game simply would not be fun or challenging if everything is made easy.

IGN: SummerHaas • Discord: Summer#9392 • Laezaria Leadership Team
    Chaos Chests & Other Useful Info | Forging Calculator | Tomes Calculator | YouTube | Trovesaurus Profile
    Free Class Coin for new players — Enter code: D2Z7K6TQX6ZE3PNF66GE

Quote Originally Posted by Summer Haas View Post
    The advice I always give is to not use Chaos Cores to construct mounts until you have all the costumes. You will eventually get all the mounts naturally, but the costumes can only be made via the Chaos Crafter. If you are getting duplicate rares, that's really great because you get more cores which can be used for costumes.

As far as the Flux goes, there are plenty of ways to obtain that. We don't need yet another item pushing out Flux worsening the economy. I get that for newer players it is rather difficult to get a lot of it, but that is part of the game. The moment you get stuff you need, you are on to wanting the next thing. It never ends until you have everything. The game simply would not be fun or challenging if everything is made easy.
    That's a valid point. I just feel like it's pointless because I personally don't use costumes, but I guess I was being selfish xD. But thanks for the tip! I can at least use my 150+ chaos cores lol.

When you realize OP lives real near to you...

Quote Originally Posted by TheBizarreDragon View Post
    When you realize OP lives real near to you...
    Who lives near you? 0_0

Quote Originally Posted by dnb_gaming View Post
    Who lives near you? 0_0
    You. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I would really love some alternate use for spare chaos cores. I have a whole bunch of them but I don't want to use them for anything and I don't have the materials to make much with them, so some infinite chaos core sink would be great.
    Cacti are cool. Yeah.

I do think there needs to be more rewards in general but I do also think it's important to remember that there are other base drops that aren't terrible, namely here is the amount of flux you can now get from chaos chest.

It might not be much to some people but you do pretty commonly get a few thousand flux from opening chaos chests as an uncommon drop which can add up pretty quickly.
    “Out of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most.”― Mark Twain

Being able to deconstruct chaos cores for flux or pearls or egb's or something would be pretty effin sweet. I have about 50 unused ones right now with everything in the crafter completed. I know more stuff is coming, but yeah... being that this stuff is all untradable now, It would be nice to not feel like opening any more chaos chests is a waste of time.
    Disclaimer: Any views or opinions expressed in the above post are not made in an attempt to provoke or troll other forum members. Please try to understand the humour contained within before reporting this post or issuing an infraction.

+ Reply to Thread