+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Not able to trade a tradable item

Not able to trade a tradable item

I try to put my Golden souls for sale in the Marketplace and does't work and shows me different item description. Help me!

I have the same problem. I try to list a quad and it brings up the decription for my titan souls. So i moved my titan souls into my chest and then it wont let me click on the quad at all.

I cant transfer my soul in my chest either.

Friday 17th march. Time 22:25 gmt
    Ok its now got worse. What i expect to happen when i click on my souls in the marketplace is for it to list them. What actually happens is i click on the quads and it tries to list titan souls and now when i click on pentas it tries to list the quads.

Thumbs up

Im having this exact same problem. Its totaly frustrating. I haven't been able to make any flux all weekend. When will this be sorted?

6.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #6
    Thanks for the heads up! I've informed the team and they'll look into this as soon as possible.
    Need help? Contact our Customer Support team here!

Trion Worlds Support Center
    @TrionHelp
    facebook.com/TrionHelp

Exclamation

Any update on this issue? The penta souls are piling up and its going to be a downer if i cant sell them tomorrow.

Exclamation

BUMP. PLZ! Everyone on here is talking about their quads, pentas and golden souls being bugged. kinda wanna escalate the issue here... My Forged Radiant Souls are bugged.
    Here is what I do and what happens:
    1. Open market place
    2. go to market place to place item in.
    3. once I hit x to confirm that its that item it switches the description of my item I'm "hovered" over to titan souls..... check the pictures I'm uploading with the thread. one is before hitting X then after.

Before: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...2/IMG_8936.JPG
    After hitting X: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...8/IMG_8937.JPG

So the how many do you want to transfer screen never shows up.

I have 7 radiant souls now just sitting here loosing value...... very annoying having to scroll through my inventory to "save" my radiants from becoming dismantled, because once they are in my inv they are stuck indefinitely with this new system.

I have tried moving my titan souls to my personal chest and it is still bugged. the "description" of the radiant souls doesn't change to titan souls any more but it just disappears.

Thanks.

9.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #9
    Hey there! Would it be possible to get a video of this bug so I can pass it along to our QA team? So far, they haven't been able to reproduce this in testing. If we can't get a video, some additional steps on how you reproduced this bug would be helpful. Thanks!
    Need help? Contact our Customer Support team here!

Trion Worlds Support Center
    @TrionHelp
    facebook.com/TrionHelp

I have a fix but you wont like it.

To fix this you have to move all the souls out your inv. that you can. Then delete or buyback the pentas and radiant souls you have but cant select. When you loot a penta or a radiant again you must make sure that you have no other souls in your inv and they should now be selectable. I cant stress the last bit enough because i have so far had to delete a radiant and 2 pentas.

+ Reply to Thread