+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: St. Qubeslick’s Day – 14 Days of Daily Rewards!

1.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #1

St. Qubeslick’s Day – 14 Days of Daily Rewards!

St. Qubeslick has come to the PC version of Trove for two reasons: to chew bubble gum and destroy Angry Tentacles of Q’bthulhu – and he’s all out of bubble gum.

Celebrate two weeks of daily login rewards and complete a brand new quest chain to unlock your very own St. Qubeslick ally (box not included)!

Login every day during this new celebration to pick up free loot:

March 14th - 1 Day Patron Pass
    March 15th - 5 Dragon Coins
    March 16th - 1 Day Patron Pass
    March 17th - 10 Chaos Chests
    March 18th - 1 Day Patron Pass
    March 19th - 10 Gem Booster Boxes
    March 20th - 1 Day Patron Pass
    March 21st - 1 Minor Experience Coin
    March 22nd - 1 Day Patron Pass
    March 23rd - 10 Chaos Chests
    March 24th - 1 Day Patron Pass
    March 25th - 10 Chaos Chests
    March 26th - 1 Day Patron Pass
    March 27th - 1 Pearl of Wisdom

In addition to the daily rewards there’s a new, seven step quest chain to help St. Qubeslick in the fight against his bitter enemies - Angry Tentacles of Q’bthulhu. Complete the quests to earn loot like Chaos Chests, Gem Booster Boxes, Empowered Gem Boxes, or Diamond Dragonite!

Venture into the Medieval Highlands to find a new dungeon available only during the event. Take down tentacles and use the Shadowshaping Bench to make the Tranquil Tentacle ally.

Defeated tentacles have a rare chance to drop a new decorative trophy to place in your Cornerstone or Club World.

Join the fight against the deadly disciples of Q’bthulhu and get epic loot in the process!
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    PvP Master and Bulldog

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Celebrate two weeks of daily login rewards and complete a brand new quest chain to unlock your very own St. Qubeslick ally (box not included)!
    Aww I want that box :c ...Thanks Fasti!
    IGN: Andreez927 | Mastery: 300
    Club: Trove506
    Mod in game: Dreamolyte

Alpha Player

Hi,
    Can i ask why Angry Tentacles of Q’bthulhu and dungeon have disappeared from Medieval Highlandsat the second day of the event from ? The event is not supposed to end March 27th? Do i have a new chance to get Tranquil Tentacle ally ?

Don't worry, it actually hasn't disappeared. Keep in mind some Medieval Highland "Chunks" (on the map its a picture of a tree) do not contain the angry tentacles. A "Chunk" will either contain normal mobs (mushrooms/spiders/bees) or it will contain the tentacles. Keep looking. The dungeon is also still present (from my experience Novice Portal and above).
    IGN: zoop2k | Mastery: 300 | Main Class: 19k Neon Ninja | 1/3 Prim Dragons
    Just a casual player who likes to build

Thanks for the event devs! Seems like Trove is the only game doing a proper event for St. Patrick's day, so I, for one, am grateful
    Cacti are cool. Yeah.

Umm,
    The quest chain doesn't seem to appear on my screen at all, how can I fix that?

I can't believe I only just realised that the dungeon for the tentacles is the old shadow dungeon entrance... nostalgia hit me like a brick xD
    Cacti are cool. Yeah.

Such a helpful ally...Love the +50 to Magic Find

+ Reply to Thread