TroveŽ Launch Celebration Razer Controller Giveaway Contest
Official Rules and Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
The TroveŽ Launch Celebration Razer Controller Giveaway Contest (the “Contest”) is organized by Trion Worlds, Inc., who is identified in more detail in Provision 11 herein (the “Sponsor” or “Trion”).
1. DURATION. The Contest begins at 03:00 AM PDT, March 14, 2017 (the “Start Date”) and ends on 5:00 PM PDT, April 3, 2017 (the “End Date”). Further details regarding the Contest timeline is as follows:
- The first week of the Contest (the “First Week”) begins at 03:00 AM PDT, March 14, 2017 (the “Start Date for Week 1”) and ends on 5:00 PM PDT, March 20, 2017 (the “End Date for Week 1”);
- The second week of the Contest (the “Second Week”) begins at 05:01 PM PDT, March 20, 2017 (the “Start Date for Week 2”) and ends on 5:00 PM PDT, March 27, 2017 (the “End Date for Week 2”);
- The third week of the Contest (the “Third Week”) begins at 05:01 PM PDT, March 27, 2017 (the “Start Date for Week 3”) and ends on 5:00 PM PDT, April 3, 2017 (the “End Date for Week 3”).
2. ENTRY. To celebrate the launch of Trove on console, Trion is giving away Razer Wildcat controllers for Xbox One consoles and Razer Raiju controllers for PlayStation 4 consoles (each a “Controller” and collectively “Controllers”):
- Participants must link their Trove console account to a Trion account.
- Participants who do not have their Trove console linked to their Trion account can do so by following the information provided here https://support.trionworlds.com/hc/e...cles/236303647.
- Participants are required to complete one (1) in game Challenge objective or one (1) in-game Dungeon objective (each an “Objective”).
- Upon completing the Objective in the console version of Trove, participants will automatically be provided with one (1) Contest entry.
- No more than six (6) entries per person, e-mail address, or physical address per week.
Submissions that comply with the above guidelines will be referred to as an “Eligible Entry,” “Entry” or “Entries.” Entries that do not conform to these Official Rules and Conditions will not be accepted.
A. To be eligible to enter the Contest, as of the time you submit your Entry, you must: 4. SELECTION OF WINNERS.
B. Employees of the Sponsor and/or its subsidiaries, agents, or affiliates, and any family members and/or household members of these employees, are not eligible to enter the Contest.
- Be at least 18 years of age. If you are a minor in your jurisdiction, you must enter the Contest only with your legal guardian’s approval and you must provide written approval of your participation, and consent to these Official Rules and Conditions by your legal guardian, upon request of Sponsor. (This written approval shall be provided within 14 days after the receipt of request by the Sponsor);
- Have an active Trove and Trion Worlds account (linked), Internet access, an email account and access to a personal computer; and
- Be a legal resident of: (i) one of the fifty United States (or the District of Columbia); or (ii) Canada (excluding Quebec); or (iii) the member countries of the European Union (excluding the Netherlands); (iv) Switzerland; (v) Australia; or (vi) New Zealand.
- Canadian residents will be required to answer an additional mathematical question in order to claim their prizes.
A. Determination of Winners: At the end the First Week, the end of the Second Week and the end of the Third Week of the Contest, four (4) winners will be selected randomly by Trion’s Trove Development Team from the Eligible Entries, where two (2) of the winners will receive a Razer Raiju PlayStation 4 Controller (each a “PlayStation 4 Controller Winner”) and two (2) of the winners will receive an Razer Wildcat Xbox One Controller Winners (each a “Xbox One Controller Winner”) (each a “Winner” and collectively the “Winners”). Limit of one (1) prize per person. 5. PRIZES.
B. Odds of Winning. ODDS OF WINNING A PRIZE ARE SUBJECT TO THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED.
C. Notification to Winners. The Winners will be notified by email (email address linked to the participant’s Trion account). The Winners may also be announced on all Trove media channels, including, without limitation, the Trove website (https://www.trovegame.com/en/), the Trove Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/trovegame), the Trove Twitter page (https://twitter.com/TroveGame), and the Trove Community Forums (http://forums.trovegame.com/).
D. Any and all decisions of the Sponsor’s representatives, including those of the judges, shall be final and binding in all respects.
A. Description of Prizes. A total of twelve (12) prizes will be awarded:6. GENERAL CONDITIONS.
Each of the six (6) PlayStation 4 Controller Winners shall receive one (1) Razer Raiju controllers the PlayStation 4 Console (valued at €149.99 each).
Each of the six (6) Xbox One Controller Winners shall receive one (1) Razer Wildcat controllers for the Xbox One Console (valued at US$149.99 each).
B. Estimated Total Prize package value: US$1,851.66
C. Winners will be contacted via email (email address from which their Entry was submitted). If a Winner cannot be contacted, is contacted and does not respond as directed within seven (7) days of attempted notification, refuses the prize or is ineligible to accept the prize, prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. All prizes claimed in accordance with the Official Rules will be awarded.
E. All federal, state, local and or other applicable taxes, licenses, title and/or registration fees or others costs, associated with winning a prize are the sole responsibility of the Winners. The Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their directors, officers, employees, agents and assigns, shall not be responsible for any such taxes, fees and costs.
F. Winners may have their Entries and names posted on all Trove media channels, including, without limitation, the Trove website (https://www.trovegame.com/en/), the Trove Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/trovegame), the Trove Twitter page (https://twitter.com/TroveGame), and the Trove Community Forums (http://forums.trovegame.com/).. Except where legally prohibited, by participating in the Contest, the Winners hereby give Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies full permission, right and authority to use their likeness, photograph, name, hometown, and Entries, or any other information that they provide about themselves, the prize, the Contest, or Trove , for the purposes of advertising and promotion (in any media, including but not limited to in print media, television, film, video, radio, internet or otherwise) related to the Contest, Trove or the Sponsor, without any further notification or compensation to you other than that set out herein. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Winners will be given an opportunity to decline inclusion in such advertising and promotions without affecting their eligibility to the prizes.
G. Winners may be required to complete and sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement, an Affidavit of Eligibility and, except where prohibited, Liability/Publicity Release, in the form provided by Sponsor, within seven (7) days of attempted notification in order to claim prizes. If a minor wins a prize, it will be awarded in the name of the minor's parent or legal guardian, who will also be responsible for signing any necessary releases, consents and affidavits.
H. Any prize details not specified herein shall be determined solely by the Sponsor.
A. You represent and warrant that your Entry:7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY.
- Does not violate any intellectual property rights or any other rights of any third party (including, without limitation, any privacy, publicity or publishing rights); and
- Is not libelous, obscene or otherwise contrary to law. Use of obscenities, racist, sexist, hateful or other material or depictions that, in Sponsor's sole judgment, are inappropriate or offensive will disqualify an Entry.
B. You agree to:
- Be contacted by Sponsor or its agents by email; and
- Sign any requested documentation set forth in Provision 5 herein (and have your parent or guardian sign such documentation where applicable or requested by Sponsor), including, without limitation an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release, in the event that you are a winner.
B. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
C. Except where prohibited, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved under the laws of the State of California.
D. Neither Sponsor nor any of its affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their directors, officers, employees, agents and assigns, are responsible for lost, interrupted, or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer transmissions, or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic or for phone, electrical, network, computer hardware or software program malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or for ISP/network/Web site accessibility or unavailability; any incorrect or inaccurate account information; any incorrect or inaccurate achievement information; human errors; technical malfunctions; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, accounts.
E. False, fraudulent or deceptive acts shall render Participants ineligible.
F. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Contest, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified.
G. If disqualified for any tampering or abuses, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate Participant's eligibility to participate in this Contest or any other Contest run by Sponsor.
H. In the event any portion of this Contest is compromised by virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, corrupts, or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper participation in the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right at their sole discretion to suspend or terminate the Contest, and select Winners from participants accounts that can be determined by Sponsor to have not been compromised.
I. All of Sponsor's decisions regarding the application and interpretation of the Rules are final.
A. By entering this contest, you agree that Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their directors, officers, employees, agents and assigns, shall not be liable for personal injuries, death, damages, expenses or costs or losses of any kind resulting from participation or inability to participate in this Contest or acceptance of or use or inability to use a prize or parts thereof including, without limitation, claims, suits, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light (whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory. 8. PRIVACY.
B. Winners release the Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies, and its directors, officers, employees, agents and assigns from any and all liability and responsibility with respect to a prize (including any property loss, damage, personal injury or death).
C. For residents of the EU: The provisions of A and B of this Section do not apply to claims against Sponsor, its representatives and its vicarious agents for damages because of personal injury or death, and to claims for damages in case of intent or gross negligence by Sponsor, its representatives or vicarious agents. In such circumstances, the release will apply to the fullest extent permitted by law.
D. Winners acknowledge that Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their directors, officers, employees, agents and assigns, have neither made nor are in any manner responsible for any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, related to a prize.
B. Any personal data you submit in association with this Contest will be stored on a server in the United States of America. Entry into the Contest constitutes your acknowledgement to the storage of your personal data in the United States of America and its use there for the purposes of administering this Contest and associated processing (e.g., but not limited to back-up, archiving). Your personal data will be stored on these servers and used for the purposes of administering this Contest.
C. By entering this Contest, you (or, on behalf of a minor entrant, your parent or guardian) agree that your personal information may be collected, used, by Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their directors, officers, employees, agents and assigns, for the sole purpose of conducting, administering, and fulfilling the Contest, including, without limitation notifying you if you are chosen as the potential Winner and for prize delivery.
D. For Residents of France Only: Pursuant to French law pertaining to data collection and processing, you have a right of access to, modification and withdrawal of your personal data. You also have the right of opposition to the data collection, under certain circumstances. To exercise such right, you may write an e-mail to email@example.com. The data controller is Sponsor. The recipient of your personal data is the Sponsor. Your data will be transferred outside the European Union.
E. For Residents of Germany Only: Pursuant to the German Federal Data Protection Act, you have a right to information about the personal data stored about you, including its origin, recipient or categories of recipients of the data and the purpose of the storage. In addition, you have the right of correction and, in certain circumstances, to disabling and deletion of your data and, in certain circumstances, the right to object to the collection, processing and use of your personal data. To exercise such right, you may write to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
F. For Residents of United Kingdom Only: Entrants have the right to access, withdraw, and correct their personal data. Entrants may request such action by sending a message to email@example.com.
G. If allowed under applicable law, you may exercise your right to access and modify the personal information about you stored by Sponsor by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, and detailing your request.
10. SEVERABILITY. In the event any Provision of these Official Rules and Conditions prove unenforceable, void or incomplete, the validity of the other conditions will remain unaffected.
11. SPONSOR. This contest is sponsored by Trion Worlds, Inc., 2400 Bridge Parkway, Suite 100, Redwood City, CA 94065, USA.
Š2017 Trion Worlds, Inc. Trion, Trion Worlds, Trove, Glyph, and their respective logos, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Trion Worlds, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks and logos belong to their respective owners. All rights reserved.