+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Any news on Club 2.0

1.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Hey there,

It has definitely been a while since we've discussed changes coming to Clubs. In the early days of planning there was a goal of a big update specifically for Clubs. As the game has grown it's become less likely that any big update would be focused on just one element of the game.

We do have plans for improving Clubs in many ways that players have requested, but I can't give an estimate of when that will come just yet. There are likely to be some elements of that in our major power update coming later this year. Until I know for sure it's best that I not make any promises. I'll follow up and report back when I know more specifics.
    Click here for info from Din Othar.

As we move forward and adapt things will shift. The free expansion after next is currently planned to be largely Club features. Sometimes plans change and that's just a part of living in this kooky world.
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    PvP Master and Bulldog

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Saw the title, saw that someone from dev team replied, excited to finally see a proper update and perhaps a release date.

Reads dev post.
    Stay Awesome,
    -DragonCoffee (IGN)
    Discord: DragonCoffee#9172
    Have a great suggestion for Trove? Check if it's been suggested before on my Main Suggestion List! The ultimate suggestion consolidation thread project!
    (A full list of every suggestion for Trove posted by anyone!)

3.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Newdestroy View Post
    Saw the title, saw that someone from dev team replied, excited to finally see a proper update and perhaps a release date.
    No release date to be announced anytime soon. We're still in full swing for this next update. When we do make those announcements we'll make noise about it.
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager, Trove
    PvP Master and Bulldog

Read our forum rules before posting, please! |Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Found a bug? Follow these steps to report it and we'll fix it ASAP!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Vorus
    Now for club leaders, it is a place where you can build your own world inside the already existing trove world. Not only that, but you can share it. Let that sink in for a bit. How amazing is it to be able to share your own world that you can alter to your very own desire to thousands of people without being a developer. I can tell you that is truly is amazing to have people come into the club and absolutely falling in love with the world and its people.
    A solid point, but I think it's understated. This game clearly takes inspiration from the OG voxel adventure game we all knew an loved before Microsoft came in. Creation was the name of the game back then, and creation is almost if not more just as big a part of this game as it was back then. I think that element of the game has been sorely neglected in favor of the adventure elements for far too long. I'm not saying that the adventure elements are unappreciated - that's what makes this game special - but at the same time, creativity has been mostly locked up into developer tools (modding) as far as large-scale, impactful creations are considered.

I wasn't around when 2.0 was announced and I'm going to have to look into what changes were planned, but whatever they are - if they make club management, improvement, expansion, decoration, modification, or any other element of clubs at least half-ways superior to what they are now then I am 100% for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti
    It has definitely been a while since we've discussed changes coming to Clubs. In the early days of planning there was a goal of a big update specifically for Clubs. As the game has grown it's become less likely that any big update would be focused on just one element of the game.
    Huge changes shouldn't be necessary. Some QoL changes in club management (member management, chests, etc.) would be suuuper nice and I can't imagine horribly difficult to implement alongside other changes. Building permissions are something I'd like to see UI's for, for example.

As we move forward and adapt things will shift. The free expansion after next is currently planned to be largely Club features. Sometimes plans change and that's just a part of living in this kooky world.
    YAAASSS!!!
    ------------------------

------------------------
    NET NEUTRALITY IS UNDER THREAT ONCE AGAIN
    SUPPORT NET NEUTRALITY AND STOP THE FCC FROM CONTROLLING OUR ACCESS TO THE FREE WEB
    https://www.battleforthenet.com/

As we move forward and adapt things will shift. The free expansion after next is currently planned to be largely Club features.
    Looking forward to seeing if some of the club changes are implemented. It would do a lot to the long-lasting community if clubs were looked after and not ignored.
    Stay Awesome,
    -DragonCoffee (IGN)
    Discord: DragonCoffee#9172
    Have a great suggestion for Trove? Check if it's been suggested before on my Main Suggestion List! The ultimate suggestion consolidation thread project!
    (A full list of every suggestion for Trove posted by anyone!)

Let's put it this way: everything but the hub and club is temporary. Cornerstones don't even stay in the same place (imainge how hectic Trove would be if it had a city of permanent cornerstones Now, my own club is honestly completely blank and I'm not a part of any club in any meaningful way, but I understand that clubs in this game are the safe haven. They are what persists, they are what continues, and they are refuge.
    trion pls

Does anyone know the link to the original 2.0 announcement post?
    ------------------------

------------------------
    SUPPORT NET NEUTRALITY AND STOP THE FCC FROM CONTROLLING OUR ACCESS TO THE FREE WEB

Quote Originally Posted by Mayali View Post
    Does anyone know the link to the original 2.0 announcement post?
    Well, it was before dragons existed, they've been talking about revamping clubs for YEARS. I guess some things have higher priority.
    like putting gems in and making progression mostly rng based

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskan View Post
    Well, it was before dragons existed, they've been talking about revamping clubs for YEARS. I guess some things have higher priority.
    Oh snap. Wow. That's too long guys help us out here <3

EDIT: Oh lol u and ur hidden text. Very rare to find an MMO these days where progression isn't RNG based. IMO the time gating is the most frustrating. I want to be able to grind my progress !

#MakeShadowTowersResetable #IdGrind1000DungeonsToReset #DoesntNeedToBeCheaty
    ------------------------

------------------------

+ Reply to Thread