+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pay to win future update

Pay to win future update

Who doesn't like this update ? I know I don't. What mostly bothers me is the way patron is going to work.

Is there a link for more info? Not sure what updates you're referring to…

I don't like the idea of it either but what bothers me is the time pic has had to play without it and we will step right into it

Quote Originally Posted by decyphersmc View Post
    Is there a link for more info? Not sure what updates you're referring to…
    The latest PC patch made it so that the only real world purchases that are tradable are coin pouches-- No more patron, Greater Dragon Caches, Tomes, Costumes, etc.

Also Chaos chest became untradable as well.

But credit pouches buy things like greater dragon caches, patron passes, etc. Non-p2w folks still buy all those things with credit pouches. I cant justify it but it seems as though maybe it will clean up the global markeplace.

This will cut down on people getting ripped off, cheated, an whatnot.

This latest update is more focused on the people who exploit the market to gain easy flux. If anything, this update is making the game less P2W since it removes the flux reward for buying stuff off the market
    IGN: Teodorp99
    Main class: Lunar Lancer
    Power Rank: 11.6k
    Mastery: 300+
    Main Clubs:
    Crystal cave
    Radiant Utopia
    Elemental Elites
    Dragons: 14/21
    Primordial: 1/3

All the updates that are going on in PC isn't really somethin to be worried about. Chaos Chests are untradeable yes but you can farm them in any adventure world, making it easier to get Chaos Chest and the rare loot for the week. Even Golden Chaos Chests drop rarely which will give you the rare loot. Also we have the Chaos Core Crafter which allows you to craft anything you missed in certain chaos chest rotation weeks, the resources for crafting them isn't all that rare anyways. This really helps especially when classes can be crafted as well.

Also the store changes isn't bad either. All it really does is promotes the use of Credit Pouches which will play a big role in the marketplace to allow players to get whatever they want. It really helps all those F2P players who want the packs but don't want to pay for (since most packs are now for credits only).

Its not all bad really, it really helps the game. Sorry for all those who don't like new changes but this really changes up the game dramatically.
    My Refer-A-Friend Code: 23N6-7PZL-K992-LPH7-HHX9

Quote Originally Posted by SkyRider3217 View Post
    All the updates that are going on in PC isn't really somethin to be worried about. Chaos Chests are untradeable yes but you can farm them in any adventure world, making it easier to get Chaos Chest and the rare loot for the week. Even Golden Chaos Chests drop rarely which will give you the rare loot. Also we have the Chaos Core Crafter which allows you to craft anything you missed in certain chaos chest rotation weeks, the resources for crafting them isn't all that rare anyways. This really helps especially when classes can be crafted as well.
    Chaos chest are currently the only way for F2P players to make flux unless they they get dragon egg drops.

Also the store changes isn't bad either. All it really does is promotes the use of Credit Pouches which will play a big role in the marketplace to allow players to get whatever they want. It really helps all those F2P players who want the packs but don't want to pay for (since most packs are now for credits only).
    Which means only people who spend money after the patch can get them, we can't buy credit pouches currently.
    Its not all bad really, it really helps the game. Sorry for all those who don't like new changes but this really changes up the game dramatically.
    i'll agree that on PC with your incremental updates to it it might not be bad, but this is a huge change to drop all at once on console players. Almost all of the high end items are double the price on PC as they are on console, currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Dudeman 315 View Post
    Chaos chest are currently the only way for F2P players to make flux unless they they get dragon egg drops.
    lol....what are you even talking about? i can play about 20 minute and get the value of those chaos chests, if i spend an hour playing per day that is several times what those chaos chests bring in, and that is a fairly casual amount of playtime...

Quote Originally Posted by magicalgrlmadoka View Post
    lol....what are you even talking about? i can play about 20 minute and get the value of those chaos chests, if i spend an hour playing per day that is several times what those chaos chests bring in, and that is a fairly casual amount of playtime...
    WTF are you talking about?--vague money making (@1000 flux per minute). You can tell when it's BS because they won't tell you how they make that flux. Per dungeon is maybe 15 flux from items, 300 from a scroll.

+ Reply to Thread