+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Idea] 10 star bosses

[Idea] 10 star bosses

At this moment,the shadow side are the losers with players dominating them.

I suggest adding a very rare(more rare than dragon bosses) 10 star bosses that spawn everywhere in a small flat area. The flat area should look the same in every biome like 3 Trovian lairs. They should only spawn in u9(u10+ for the future), in every world,except everdark. They also should have a 1% chance to spawn on a player instead of shadow giants.

Abilties and stats of the boss.

1. Should look like a random 3 star boss of that biome,but have a big Qb'thulhu eye above them and show a 10 star quest.
    2. Have 3x as much HP as dragons.
    3. 3.3x the damage of 3 star bosses.
    4. Wind up attacks can be used twice as much twice as fast.
    5. Can use ALL powerups. Once per second. After every 30 seconds,uses all power-ups at once. Will also use a random attack of some Shadow Tower bosses,like the WP eye drop, DOTM lasers, Pin spawns, SW roll towards player with 90% dmg reduction and etc..
    6. Regens 20% of HP every 45 seconds.
    7. Has a built in anti-jump without the need for power up.
    8. When hit,he will instantly reduce the hitting player's flasks down to 5 if the player had more.
    9. Reduces player's HR by 85% of the player's HR.
    10. If the HP gets less than 50% - freezes players and locks their flask ability. Players receive 20% more damage and can die after being unfrozen.
    11. Unyielding emblem and Knight's shield will get instant deactivation when proc'd.
    12. Minion power ups spawn 3 star versions of him.
    13. If he is in aggro mode for more than 10 seconds,invaders will drop from sky every minute until he's dead. As you might have guessed,the giant invader drops also can spawn another 10 star boss with 1% chance.
    14. IS freeze, Rev and CB pulls don't work on him.
    15. When at 10% HP - reduces base player MD and PD by 50%.
    16. When there are more than 6 ppl fighting him,the boss will kick excess fighters from the world and disable their ability to join back to that specific world for 5 minutes
    17. Cooldowns of every class ability is increased twice

Rewards
    1. 10x world 1 star dungeon XP
    2. 10x Gemboxes
    3. 5000 flux
    4. 1 Guaranteed CC drop with 1% chance of it to be a Golden one
    5. 3x more chance to drop a talisman
    6. 1 Guaranteed pearl of wisdom
    7. Drops 10 pieces of high level gear with slightly better droprate(more like - rarity) than the ones in ultra ST
    8. 100 Key frags
    9. 2x chance of getting an aura
    10. 2x chance of dropping a dragonite pouch
    11. 1 Dragon Coin
    12. 100 Eyes of Qbthulhu
    13. 10 Tentacles of Qbthulhu
    14. 1 Heart of Darkness
    15. 1 Chaos Core

It should also have a special status - meaning that his drops are accessible to 6 ppl instead of 8.
    Proud member of Radiant Utopia and Krieger Des Lichts
    IGN: Unknown_Trovian

For it to be hard, it dont need all that health / special abilities.

Just make it bypass Death defying Vial and the Unydiying Emblem.
    And it will be dificult, make it have the ability to teleport+suck players and have the gravity anchor build inside his body.
    And give it long range attacks.

"0.0001% chance of dropping a radiant sovereign"
    ^ Just no to that.
    Even with a low chance, what next Patron points from killing monsters?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadnar View Post
    For it to be hard, it dont need all that health / special abilities.

Just make it bypass Death defying Vial and the Unydiying Emblem.
    And it will be dificult, make it have the ability to teleport+suck players and have the gravity anchor build inside his body.
    And give it long range attacks.

"0.0001% chance of dropping a radiant sovereign"
    ^ Just no to that.
    Even with a low chance, what next Patron points from killing monsters?
    I think the gravity anchor you mentioned is the anti-jump thing I wrote. Will update the thread with some more things

Thread updated. At this point, I fear that this is too OP

That sound like a Ultra mode U9 Boss break free from shadow tower and descend to the land.

I like that xD.

Sadly because of the simplicity of trove, (and the lag) it's pretty much impossible to make something hard that isn't just bigged numbers. Something like weakpoints and timed shooting are completely out of the picture because of lag, so as much as you see this as being hard, it's definitely not, and trove is too limited and casual to add the mechanics needed for an actual hard fight. Kinda makes me worry for the hydra a bit.
    IGN: Chronozilla | Total Mastery: 107,873 | Total Power Rank: 346,429 | Alpha Conqueror | Gem Augment Info | Companion Egg Issue | Trion Support
    LEGIT Heart-a-Phones Received: 703 | Heart-a-Phones Sent: 687| Fish Caught: 31,208 | Trovesaurus | Geode Master Sheet | Notes for Returning Players
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Thanks for saving my bacon, Chronozilla.

I think you forgot that it's Trove.
    You basically designed an enemy that pretty much can't be tanked, and you have limited options to dodge its attacks. With the amount of lags you have in this game, it's gonna be hard time trying to avoid all these attacks. Personally, I don't see how could I not die fighting this, other than exploiting terrain and building.
    I mean, I could try to dodge and all, and it could work in another game. But in Trove, especially in Adventure Worlds where this boss would appear, sometimes I can barely comprehend what is going on, with lots of things randomly teleporting and damaging me from unknown sources. Battles in Adventure are so chaotic and full of lags, that I don't see this working for now. They'd have to fix all these issues before.

I updated the thread to make it even harder. Now thing is something I would avoid to even come close to,but I guess it's still ez for 21k PR superpowerful Trovians.

Quote Originally Posted by KoBeWi View Post
    You basically designed an enemy that pretty much can't be tanked, and you have limited options to dodge its attacks. With the amount of lags you have in this game, it's gonna be hard time trying to avoid all these attacks. Personally, I don't see how could I not die fighting this, other than exploiting terrain and building.
    I mean, I could try to dodge and all, and it could work in another game. But in Trove, especially in Adventure Worlds where this boss would appear, sometimes I can barely comprehend what is going on, with lots of things randomly teleporting and damaging me from unknown sources. Battles in Adventure are so chaotic and full of lags, that I don't see this working for now. They'd have to fix all these issues before.
    Just use your resurreccion and you'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by KoBeWi View Post
    yeah and even if it is hard, power in Trove spirals so quickly out of control. What may be a 'hard boss' could easily become 1 hittable in a future updates.

+ Reply to Thread