+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Unusual Club world bug

Exclamation Unusual Club world bug

The club I am an officer for, Lego of Me, is having a problem where not only does it crash when i try to enter the club world, but everybody and it has been down all day. everybody can enter other worlds, but nobody can enter our world.

Normally this bug is a one time thing where you just need to join a player in party chat, or via the 'now playing' menu for Trove, however for every member in the club, it stalls at 'world login finished' in the processing log. | Hoping for a fix soon!

This isn't just affecting ur club I can't enter the club I'm in to sucks for people that don't have friends or others to join cause if u logged out in the club world ur kinda screwed

At the time it was specifically my club world. because normally the bug affects one person at a time where in this case it was all members, and we could all enter other club worlds. if you want you can shoot me a friend request and ill invite you to the club. Just for the purpose of increasing your friends list to prevent being locked out for extended amounts of time.

As for the original post, this bug has been fixed, seemingly on its own. This thread can be marked as resolved, but i am unsure how. Also i would like this thread to remain open just to make sure the devs can see it and become aware that this problem exists if they are not already. Thanks for the reply anyways! | Hoping for a permanent fix soon!!

Morning star club was broken to when this happens it effects more just one believe me ur club wasn't the only one our club was effected yesterday n a few others in a psn community was effected to n also it's not the person it's the club it self that is bugged cause u can still login to worlds n other club that ain't brokem

Oh okay so what your saying is at the same time, certain club worlds will go down and others just dont? i have only been heavily active in a club world for the last three weeks or so, so i have yet to get a good grasp on the different bugs Club worlds have been experiencing.

Just at the time all i knew for certain was ours was down, and others were open. Good to know it fixes itself, or atleast seems to fix itself. Has this been an on going problem for some time or is it relativly new?

Yeah it happens occasionally I've been playing for 2 months n it's happened to the first club I was in n then in the other club it can last for awhile to so solo people can be stuck n have to try n find a person to join but the best solution is join a large trove community n join through a random if u get stuck in the club

I hadn't considered large communities to join through, that is a great fix idea. I will pass on the information to my clubbies, thanks!

[Fix] of sorts...

So while you are stuck in this login trap why not try this... it has worked for me everytime.

While stuck on the ps4 version , if you have no one to invite you out go to your XMB menu I'll call it. Then click friends. Scroll down to the Now Playing portion and click on it. You'll have a list of all your friends playing various titles. But wait, it shows your name to isn't that odd, why not click your name and then click JOIN on your name. And watch as it will pull you through this stupid *** bug =) FSOKRYPTO finder of this trick I am

Yeah, this happens all the time, once Ashes to Obelisks was bugged and the leader literally kicked everyone from the club. It also happens in Furious Phoenix a whole lot.

+ Reply to Thread