+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thoughts on new class idea?

Thoughts on new class idea?

Blitz Rogue (Assassin)

Specializes in Damage Per Second, Movement Speed, Attack Speed and uses lightning

Looks: stands sideways facing forward with daggers/knives held at his waist point on each side of his body.

Weapon: Dual Daggers/Knives

Costume: cloak, with ninja mask

Store Costume: cloak and hood made of blue lightning with blue lightning bolt daggers/knives and light blue mask and body

Attack: two slashes, one per dagger/knife

Passive: when being attacked has probability to shoot blue lightning from body attacking all nearby enemies based on physical damage.

Right click: Assassinate: attacks forward with both daggers/knives simultaneously causing 2 times more damage with 'bleeding' damage over time based on 1x physical damage

1: Chain Lightning: flashes forward through all enemies in front causing blue electrical Area Of Effect explosive damage to come from each enemy equal to 3 times physical damage and stunning enemies for 2 seconds.

2: Invincible: Body morphs into lightning making the player unable to be harmed by enemies and increases movement speed and physical damage by 2 times for 5 seconds

Class Gem: Changes Assassinate ability to no longer cause bleeding damage over time but to cause an electrical charge to shoot out from enemy causing area of effect damage to nearby enemies and increasing the damage of ability from 2 times to 5 times physical damage.

what do you guys think? open to all opinions. (just an idea anyway)

+hell yes i want this class!!!

:O :O :O
    I want this in the game lets hope trion reads this!

IGN Vindicatorgaming
    Total Mastery:471
    Main: Gunslinger
    PR: 30077
    Are you under mastery lvl 20 and need a class coin? Click here https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/ac...=ascend_invite

This could actually be really damn cool, I love the idea of a lightning-themed assassin type class and the abilities don't seem too overpowered or useless either. It may not be the best for STs, but for casual playing around and so on, I'm sure it would be a blast.

Only downside I could see with this, is it is another GS, loads of lightning and people will be lagging so on.. Plus the whole "no more VFX" thing, but time will tell, I suppose.
    --> Stats <-- (Updated 21/01/18)

we need a new weapon - the whip! an electric whip would be awesome!

and choose a mantra - so your mantra is either fire, electric or ice :-X
    Mastery: 392 Ingame Nick: belanglos

30/30 for Disaeon - Thanks for helping me out!

Main: Fae - 23115 PR

Quote Originally Posted by smellyalater View Post
    This could actually be really damn cool, I love the idea of a lightning-themed assassin type class and the abilities don't seem too overpowered or useless either. It may not be the best for STs, but for casual playing around and so on, I'm sure it would be a blast.

Only downside I could see with this, is it is another GS, loads of lightning and people will be lagging so on.. Plus the whole "no more VFX" thing, but time will tell, I suppose.
    Thanks for your opinion! i really think this game needs an assassin class and thought lightning would be the best attribute. i tried to think of abilities that would be realistic for the game although the ULT with the class gem left click would be 10x PD for the duration of the ULT. :x

The whip does sound like a good idea!
    the mantra for the assassin definitely would be lightning. I'm just hoping that some DEVS get a whiff of this and maybe put it in game

Smile Another Class

I also have another class I'm creating that I'm either going to call shadow caster or Everdark Druid (not sure yet) if you guys are interested it is a shadow wielding magic damage user. Let me know if you guys wanna see that one as well.

cool i love this idea

but What biome is this class from

Quote Originally Posted by Dragseeker View Post
    Thanks for your opinion! i really think this game needs an assassin class and thought lightning would be the best attribute. i tried to think of abilities that would be realistic for the game although the ULT with the class gem left click would be 10x PD for the duration of the ULT. :x
    already have an assassin class neon ninja can turn invisible

+ Reply to Thread