+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Club Arena bug?

Club Arena bug?

Hi,

I recently tried testing a club arena with several other people and we couldn't get a match started.

What we did.
    I invited everyone to my club world. Some were club members and others were not. All of us queued into both 3v3 TDM as well as 3v3 CTF multiple times over the course of a half hour and couldn't get the match started. Various people reported different numbers of people remaining in queue until the match could start.

It almost seemed as though there were several different queues going on simultaneously. I have also triple checked to make sure all the spawn points as well as the portal were within the arena boundaries.

Are there any known bugs/glitches with club pvp arena's on the Xbox One or am I doing something wrong.

Waaaaay up in the mountains of New Mexico
    There are a few things that could be causing this issue.

First, Clubworlds are centered on NA servers. If someone enters a clubworld from the EU server, it will still populate that account in the NA clubworld. However, when that account goes into an instance from that world, they will be populated in an EU instance. If half of your group was on the EU servers, that would explain the feeling that multiple queues were happening. (If they log out, then back in with the NA server selected, they will join the NA instance)

The other thing it could be is the number of people in the match. If there was not a full instance (6 people in a 3v3), then the match wouldn't start on its own. You need a full room, or type in /testarena when you have the people in the instance. This will start up the instance without needing a full room, but you will not get XP for participating.

If that doesn't solve the problem, I'm not sure what's causing it. As long as it's not something specific to the XBox, I think the above should take care of the issue.
    Co-Founder of Defiant Few! Come visit us by entering /joinworld defiant few in your chat window!

Check out some videos of our flight courses!
    Even better, check out my stream for tours of the club!

Thanks for the info.

We had a full 6 players for the test bit I didn't know if there were folks from the EU server or not.
    To my knowledge, one cannot select the server to use on the Xbox version but I could be wrong.

I do know about the /testarena command as I've used it to test the arena before. Using it at the time the match would only start with a couple of us that seemed to be queued together. The rest of the folks were nowhere to be seen. I guess they were in a separate queue.

Quote Originally Posted by Morlikster View Post
    Thanks for the info.

We had a full 6 players for the test bit I didn't know if there were folks from the EU server or not.
    To my knowledge, one cannot select the server to use on the Xbox version but I could be wrong.

I do know about the /testarena command as I've used it to test the arena before. Using it at the time the match would only start with a couple of us that seemed to be queued together. The rest of the folks were nowhere to be seen. I guess they were in a separate queue.
    How do you test the arena? As when I am in the arena, I cannot bring up the chat menu :/

+ Reply to Thread