+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Help! I can't login.

Exclamation Help! I can't login.

Hey,
    since yesterday I've got a little problem. Suddenly my game lost connection as it usualy does during lags, so I just hit retry. Since this point my game keeps freezing on the login screen. The hillarious part is, that this bug only occurs on my own account. I've succesfully and without any problem logged my computer into other accounts.
    Another fun fact is, that as long as my client is stuck in the loading screen my friends can see my online aswell as the clublist show me as online, but no one can interact with me or join me since my charater isnt fully logging on.
    I've already sent a ticket to the support but since they take ages to reply (almost 1d)
    I wanted to ask for help or if someones dealing with the same struggel as I do.

Link to a preavious thread about the same issue: http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...t-loading-game

PS: I'm not new to the game with about 101 mastery and 8k PR aswell as beeing a paying patron. Would be a bummer to lose it all.

2.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #2
    Customer Support
    Hello! Are you receiving any error message, or is it just stalling indefinitely on the loading screen?

Quote Originally Posted by Hesk View Post
    Hello! Are you receiving any error message, or is it just stalling indefinitely on the loading screen?
    Hey,
    No im not receiving anything ever. No email from Trion or any error message. It even logs me onto friendlists and clublists but all it's showing me is the loading screen.

+ Reply to Thread