+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Revenant spirit spears no damage

Revenant spirit spears no damage

My revenant has 2.5 million hp yet spirit spears does no damage. It acts like it's not even registering a hit because no damage numbers appear and I don't get health from the prowling shadow while using spirit spears.

Edit: Here is a vid showing how this skill is bugged or broken. https://youtu.be/RnfY5p6DDAw

I know spirit spears was nerfed along time ago, but this seems broken.

Spirit spears

Time always
    Zone all of them
    Issue use spirit Spears health drains, no damage to enemies but registers hits.
    I have tested this out. It does no damage whatsoever but It does register that you are hitting things like chests. You can open a chest using this ability but it doesn't even put up the little 1s like when you attack the chest. It just registers hits. Nerfin is one thing. It doing no damage whatsoever is another entirely. Please fix this.

Still no response. Spirit spears does no damage. Are people and devs just ignoring an entire class? He's made for having high health and using the health..

4.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #4
    Trion Worlds
    Hey there! This bug has been reported and investigated by our team in the past, but they've been unable to reproduce it so far. Is there any additional information you can provide on this bug? Such as how often this occurs and if you've noticed it happening at any specific point?

Is there a way to live chat? Or something.. How are they supposed to work? I can upload it to clip from Xbox that shows that I'm at 30k hp, holding down spirit spears and I die before even a sliver of health comes off.

It clearly doesn't scale to health, seeing as people with millions of hp still dont do damage.

Is the ability supposed to slowly tickle and kill you before it does any real damage? I can use it on the level 1 mob and do damage, but it seems like it doesn't scale to anything larger.

It seems like it's bugged, seeing as at nearly max stats, it doesn't even move the health bar of an enemy.

6.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #6
    Trion Worlds
    If you have a link to a video, that would definitely be helpful!

Running into the same issue. I'll do some more tests of my own. See if I'm still experiencing this problem.

It actually does damage but scales extremely poorly maybe be able to use it end game but even then it may still be useless. Otherwise seems to be completely use less while lvling. I'm lvl 24 power rank 3000+ and my hp is around 100k but can't even one shot a mob in the novice world literally almost takes all my health channeling it just to kill the mob. Obviously it was nerfed at some point.

+ Reply to Thread