+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Where would you hide a secret mount you could craft?

Where would you hide a secret mount you could craft?

Just like when the porter potty came out, we all spent the entire day figuring out where it was, and it was fun finding it too.

So if you were to add a secret craftable mount, what creative hiding spot would you put it?

#OnlyOneWhoLikesPVP
    1138 pvp heads and counting.
    do "/joinworld DrNinja PvP Arenas" to see the collection (and a pvp map in the making)

Down in the ground, far far down in the ground.
    You will eventually find an underground cave with some dwarves there (who just look like statues since nothing but enemies or players walk in the game lol) and you walk around and eventually find a forge blacksmith looking thing, once there you can craft a mount that looks like an airship (similiar to Final Fantasy 4 or 5) that you stand ontop of like a pirate ship but it flies with propellors.

At the end of the map :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Once it's live if you don't dig it give us that feedback and we'll listen.

Right under your nose).😊
    [IMG][/IMG]

Resistance is inadvisable

Directly underneath the everdark spawn gate.
    Under mastery rank 20? Want a free class coin to unlock your favorite class? Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by Avarem View Post
    Words are hard.

As a possible non-player target of Rally Blade.
    Or in one of Shadow Dungeons.

on top of the shadow dungeon where some people get occasionally spawned by accident
    Quote Originally Posted by Twixler View Post
    T.T cries quietly

I would love to see them do another porter potty style event but this time add like 10+ hidden mounts and don't give any clues... like leave it as an ongoing mystery. I guess they would need to be untradable also to stop one person finding them and keeping it secret for a week while selling the mounts at extortionate prices.

anyway I think I would have my mount crafter hidden inside a tree

btw didnt they plan to make the mecha dragon someting like this? similarly to the neon wings
    Quote Originally Posted by Twixler View Post
    T.T cries quietly

I dont think trying to hidder some sort of mount is a good idea they will be know to most of the server after one or two days after release, potter only took a few hours for people to find out, and them the next day almost everyone knew about it and where to get.

I preffer something like a Legendary "quest" line to craft something really cool, the Neon Night Sky Wings was a good quest crafting all the parts on the S.O.A.R. benchs on the different biomes.

I would preffer a mount or something like that, with different materials that you need to craft them on benchs scattered on all elemental, and uber biomes, something really massive, something that needs close to all biomes and would take a week or so to craft even at end game.

Things hidden are "good" but they do take much more time creating / thinking about how to make them, than searching / finding / letting others know about it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast