+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Voxel Busters [Recruiting]

Just dropping by here to give a little update on the status of VB. We are currently level 8! We have Tier 3 Merchant, Tier 1 EXP, Tier 1 Mount Menagerie, Tier 3 CH/CD, Tier 2 PD/MD, Tier 1 HP, & Tier 1 Gem Reduction as our fixtures. We also have the Clubit Union to tier 3 and the Rally of Heroes to tier 2. We have been having a ton of fun since the Adventures update came out and we are really looking forward to the Heroes update.

If you are interested in joining VB, please check out the first post on this thread for more information. We would love to have you!

Happy Troving!
    -Smeeshy
    IGN: Smeeshy | Voxel Busters President| Voxel Busters Discord | RAF Code: X6QPMRN2H7H72XX3J6LR

Can I join?
    IGN: _TryHardBanana_

Can i join? Im in Discord
    IGN: Linvaru

heya! would I be able to join ? my IGN is wither123 but I would also like to know where to find the rules first
    thank you.

Hi, i've been away from trove for quite some time and am looking for a club to help me learn this game again, ign: Bardimus

Returning to Trove after some time away, would like to join a Club that I can relearn the game again an have fun in the process. IGN: StrangleyEpic

Quote Originally Posted by wither123 View Post
    heya! would I be able to join ? my IGN is wither123 but I would also like to know where to find the rules first
    thank you.
    Hey there! Anyone is welcome to join, just message any Officer, Leader, or Enforcer in-game for an invite. The rules are listed in the club spawn as well as on our Discord. (discord.me/voxelbusters)

Here's a list of Voxel Busters Staff:
    Leaders: Stedms, Smeeshy, Ds7s
    Officers: Subj, Shouri, Lilliah
    Enforcers: Agum0n, Comply, _Dex, StormySkull, DefinitelyNotJosh
    IGN: Smeeshy | Voxel Busters President| Voxel Busters Discord | RAF Code: X6QPMRN2H7H72XX3J6LR

Quote Originally Posted by Strange View Post
    Returning to Trove after some time away, would like to join a Club that I can relearn the game again an have fun in the process. IGN: StrangleyEpic
    Hey, welcome back to Trove! You are welcome to join Voxel Busters, just message any Officer, Leader, or Enforcer in-game for an invite!

Quote Originally Posted by _TryHardBanana_ View Post
    Can I join?
    IGN: _TryHardBanana_
    Anyone is welcome to join, just message any Officer, Leader, or Enforcer in-game for an invite!

Recruitment request

hey guys..are you still recruiting?
    In case of yes:
    IGN: cryoprince

+ Reply to Thread