+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Voxel Busters [Recruiting]

When I go on your website to apply it cannot load the "app module" for the apply tab. I would like to join though. IGN is Snarfey

Hi guys! Voxel Busters is still actively recruiting! Check out our newest build project here: Voxel Busters Newest Project
    IGN: Smeeshy | Voxel Busters President| Voxel Busters Discord | RAF Code: X6QPMRN2H7H72XX3J6LR

We spent days getting ready for this update and so far I think this is one of the best updates for clubs. I love how we came together to build our fixture area and I can't wait to see our club come together and earn all of the fixtures

We have spent the last few days getting our spawn ready for Christmas! This is just the surface of our decorating, /joinworld Voxel Busters to come check it out for yourself!

IGN: Smeeshy | Voxel Busters President| Voxel Busters Discord | RAF Code: X6QPMRN2H7H72XX3J6LR

Just submitted my application. Tried to join the discord channel but the link in the app doesn't work.
    IGN ~ Sainguin ~~ Founder and Leader of the Casual Filth club world /joinworld Casual Filth

The discord link seems to send me no where just a white screen.

Quote Originally Posted by BakaKimochi View Post
    The discord link seems to send me no where just a white screen.
    I see you in the Discord server so I'm assuming it worked. Let me know if you're still having problems.

Hello Trovians!

Here to give a little status update on Voxel Busters. We have been working hard towards leveling our club and upgrading our fixtures! We are currently at level 7 and have quite a few fixtures to offer! Bonus experience, CH/CD Tier 3, PD/MD boosts, and Gem Cost Reduction just to name a few! Consider joining our Discord as well as checking out our club world in-game!

Hi there. I'm very interested in joining. I tried using the website recruitment link but it didn't work =(

Hey there! We actually don't use the website anymore. Feel free to join our Discord though! discord.me/voxelbusters

Or add one of us in-game, that will work too!

+ Reply to Thread