+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Xbox Preview Program not able to connect to to game

Xbox Preview Program not able to connect to to game

The latest preview build causes issues with connecting to Trove. The game says that is fails to connect to the auth servers. I am not able to connect to Destiny either. I have posted this to the preview program forums and reported the issue via the Xbox app as well. Putting this here too just to make sure someone sees it.

I have the same issue as well. Reported the issue to MS. And on double chaos week to

3.   Click here to go to the next Trove Team post in this thread.   #3
    Trion Worlds
    Hey there! Thanks for the heads up. I've been receiving multiple reports about this and it does appear to be related to the recent update you mentioned. I'll pass along this info to the team!

Also have the issue now that my console updated. =(

Is it a console side bug or does anyone know? Regardless, thanks for being on the ball Trion!
    Free Class Coin under Mastery Level 20
    |Click Here: M6HKQ-PLYJ3-P7FLG-F2JWJ |

Follow/Subscribe for future updates and giveaways
    Facebook|Twitter|YouTube|Twitch
    |Discord|

Do you know if we get any compensation for not being on cause that's 2 days I've missed out on so far which kinda sucks.

Yes. It's my only day off and i was looking forward to grinding on some trove. But can't. Am I going to miss the daily rewards or will i be able to get on soon? Or will we be getting reimbursed shadow chests and cubits? Whats going on?

Do we have a time frame yet for a hotfix on this issue? Unable to play trove for the last two days and Microsoft doesn't seem to know anything about it.

Quote Originally Posted by steveezy View Post
    Do we have a time frame yet for a hotfix on this issue? Unable to play trove for the last two days and Microsoft doesn't seem to know anything about it.
    They tweeted that they were working on a fix and it needed internal testing last night at around midnight my time. They have said nothing today though.

Awesome, thanks for the update! Which twitter account was this on, because I didn't see it on @trovegame?

I tweeted @trionhelp "xb1 preview update prevents me from log-in for the last 48 hours or so. I get "failed to connect to auth servers" Any updates?" and they replied "Unfortunately we do not support preview updates. Please revert back to the last official update to connect again." ... Unfortunately, even if you un-enroll from the preview program, it does not revert to the old update. I'm not sure that you can revert without fully factory resetting your console. Any ideas? Or are we just locked out of Trove indefinitely?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast