+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Heart-A-Phone Quest

heat a phone quest

how do you use the heart a phone? shadocreep (my alt account) is lvl 36 mastry. i click on heart a phone, i enter shadocreep in search box and click enter and nothing happens. someone in general chat said their is a button next to name to press but there isn't one ... i was gonna show a screenshot but my screenshot wont show the UI window

edit update: i figured it out, they need to be in your freinds list to use phone, then there is buttons next to each name ... (duh, lol ...)

what if noone heart-a-phones me? not like I can do much about it except begging (which won't help much) - not a good designed quest imho :-/
    Mastery: 392 Ingame Nick: belanglos

30/30 for Disaeon - Thanks for helping me out!

Main: Fae - 23115 PR

I just asked "Heath-O-Phone me i will do back" Someone did i did back izi

This questline is a terrible idea...

Now, I haven't done it myself yet, but from what I hear:

- 2/9 grants a heartaphone
    - 3/9 is to use the heartaphone
    - 8/9 is to have a heartaphone used on you

As a result of 2/9 and 3/9, the chat is flooded with heartaphones at the same rate as actual chat messages. 8/9, in turn, results in half of the actual chat messages being players begging to be heartaphoned. Also, it doesn't seem to be explained how to use the heartaphones either, considering all the messages asking how to use a heartaphone.

The event completely killed the chat. Please never do this again in future events.
    ~~ IGN: Spirare ~~
    It's supposed to be pronounced rahr, not rayr
    ~~ Main class: Vanguardian | Power Rank: 24,845 | Total Mastery: 619 ~~
    ~~ Clubs: | ~~
    ~~ Dragons: 15/17 | 30/31 | 3/3 ~~

You are absolute right: i mean use a heart a phone is some sort of ok since you get one through the questline...BUT have a heart a phone used on you is not a good idea, since everyone is using his heart a phone right after the quest where you get it...after that no one has a heart a phone and when you then Need a heart a phone on you everyone dont want to buy one, instead the Chat is full of persons wich are in Panic that they maybe dont get the sh costume (and since many People play the sh they want the costume...other half of the People just want it because of mastery Points....)...so they are begging and spamming the Chat in hope to get a red Name.....2/9 and 3/9 are ok....for my taste, but 8/9 is a catastrophe.....
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________________________________
    My Mod: http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...a-Flower-s-Sun

$$$ how else they supposed to earn it lol

ye i just used my phone carelessly than ppl told me i need to get phoned too -.- i can only phone myself because nobody loves me and trion likes to remind me of it. so i bought a phone for 63k and traded to an alt to phone myself. then ppl told me i need to get phoned an the right stage, if not it doesnt count. now i had to buy an other phone for 63k to use when i get to 8/9. honestly trion, worst questline ever. only causes frustration. couldnt just give 1 free phone for ppl to spread love?
    Quote Originally Posted by Twixler View Post
    T.T cries quietly

Actually if u can use HaP on yourself it'll be the best event ever. Like

Example123456 <3 Example123456

:>
    IGN Halcy
    Mastery 440+

When you click on the "Heart-a-Phone" you will get a listbox with all people from your friendslist who are marked as online.
    You can´t enter a random name, you have to be friend with the person you want to "Heart".
    IGN: Tox | Mastery: 700+ | Friend Refercode: DWQMGQPWWXYW29LMKLEN | Playing Trove since 0.0.7c Alpha

How could you even love a stranger!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast