+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Discord Server and hello NICE TO MEET ALL

Discord Server and hello NICE TO MEET ALL

Hellllllo! I'm MixSkillzGaming I'm bringing you guys an amazing discord Server
    In this server you can socialize with anyone and easily and I mean easily promote your clubs and you guys can farm and it's a great way to communicate with tons of players
    You can ask people to trade. Play battles with them.
    -Host Farmings!
    -Mass Farming
    -Help out in dungeons

This is for Xbox one only.

Warning TOXIC PLAYERS ARE NOT WELCOME IN THE SERVER if your toxic you will be banned!!

This is for fun. And in the future I might even host tournaments
    I'll see what I can do about tournaments just saying if I make it happen a lot of fun is gonna happen

There are also gonna be ranks for top player of the discord server and 5 people will be picked every week.

I'll start picking people in late march!

Here is the Link see you there

https://discord.gg/BXRDSBn

funny how you say you want people to join, but then you set the link to expire and we cant join

Quote Originally Posted by death8675309 View Post
    funny how you say you want people to join, but then you set the link to expire and we cant join
    Hey-o!

He/She is likely new using Discord so cut them some slack buck-o! It's default setting for a link is to expire after 30 minutes.

Anywho, nice to meet you guys/gals! Hit me up in game to play sometime! Whenever I get my inventory opened up I will build my club world and have an invitation party with giveaways!
    Free Class Coin under Mastery Level 20
    |Click Here: M6HKQ-PLYJ3-P7FLG-F2JWJ |

Follow/Subscribe for future updates and giveaways
    Facebook|Twitter|YouTube|Twitch
    |Discord|

+ Reply to Thread