Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: "PTS RESET!?!!" questions and more

"PTS RESET!?!!" questions and more

-snip- ********

http://forums.trovegame.com/showthre...get-a-real-ETA

They will delete everything you and other PTS mainers have, and them copy our data from LIVE server to PTS, and them we can properly test things.
    And i hope they do a RESET every 3 or 4 months to ensure people dont ever MAIN the Private TEST Server again.

IF you dont want to read that topic them here the source proof:

https://clips.twitch.tv/trionworlds/...ultureOSkomodo

I don't know if this is the best idea, but maybe they should give people the option to transfer their PTS progress to live, be nice to the mainers of PTS. But then do regular resets and normal account resets so that there is no more PTS maining, but the mainers also don't hate on Trion. Just my 2 cents, I feel like they deserve a chance to keep playing (on the accounts that they worked hard on just like all of us on the live server).
    Ign:Andrewthemist Mastery:300+
    Top 3
    Neon Ninja:Lvl 30 PR:18221(Neon green setup is life!)
    Pirate Captain:Lvl29 PR:13708
    Candy Barbarian:Lvl 24 PR:8000
    Clubs:Radiant Utopia, Pineapple Farm, Garden of Wool, Heavy Dirty Soul, Valhallan Soldiers
    As of 6/5/17

Thanks for the DDE for Valentine's Day Lord Avarem.

[QUOTE=Andrewthemist;736927]I don't know if this is the best idea, but maybe they should give people the option to transfer their PTS progress to live, be nice to the mainers of PTS.

You mean transfer from live to PTS not the opposite

Quote Originally Posted by Andrewthemist View Post
    I don't know if this is the best idea, but maybe they should give people the option to transfer their PTS progress to live, be nice to the mainers of PTS. But then do regular resets and normal account resets so that there is no more PTS maining, but the mainers also don't hate on Trion. Just my 2 cents, I feel like they deserve a chance to keep playing (on the accounts that they worked hard on just like all of us on the live server).
    No, just no.

They chose to "main" on PTS fully knowing that PTS is not live server and can be wiped anytime. They took their own risk and should be punished for doing so.

Why do you think I said maybe not the best idea? And yeah, it probably serves them right, I just feel kind of bad about them losing their progress.
    Ign:Andrewthemist Mastery:300+
    Top 3
    Neon Ninja:Lvl 30 PR:18221(Neon green setup is life!)
    Pirate Captain:Lvl29 PR:13708
    Candy Barbarian:Lvl 24 PR:8000
    Clubs:Radiant Utopia, Pineapple Farm, Garden of Wool, Heavy Dirty Soul, Valhallan Soldiers
    As of 6/5/17

Thanks for the DDE for Valentine's Day Lord Avarem.

i dont really mind the reset

as long as i can progress as fast as i did the first time around it's fine :P

Quote Originally Posted by Andrewthemist View Post
    No, some people might have thousands of gcc

Quote Originally Posted by Ibita View Post
    No, just no.

They chose to "main" on PTS fully knowing that PTS is not live server and can be wiped anytime. They took their own risk and should be punished for doing so.
    Ehhh no, I main PTS from time to time, and I KNOW it will get reset one day, but recently there has been a lot of confusion as to when and what will happen after that

Thanks for all the replies guys! how do tag people?

Quote Originally Posted by Vertex View Post
    Ehhh no, I main PTS from time to time, and I KNOW it will get reset one day, but recently there has been a lot of confusion as to when and what will happen after that

Thanks for all the replies guys! how do tag people?
    PTS reset will come with next big update (power update). I don't think they have ever answered how the new PTS will be

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast