+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

  Click here to go to the first Trove Team post in this thread.   Thread: Shadow Key Gem

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    2

    Red face Shadow Key Gem

    The tool tip tells me to put it in the loot collector but i can't. Any idea guys?

  2. #2
    Senior Member Prototype's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    788
    I think they forgot about those when they updated the new loot collectors
    Quote Originally Posted by Avarem View Post
    we're always watching.

  3.   This is the last Trove Team post in this thread.   #3
    Senior Community Manager
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    6,289
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post
    The tool tip tells me to put it in the loot collector but i can't. Any idea guys?
    Hey there! This can still be done, but it is a bit trickier now.
    • Move the item from your crafting inventory into a storage chest.
    • From your storage chest you can move it to your Adventure inventory.
    • From there you can Loot Collect it.

    It's definitely a bit clunky, but it should work for you.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    600
    Same process for loot collecting piņata coins and changing it into glim!

  5. #5
    Senior Member Pennry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    twitch.tv/Pennry
    Posts
    1,457
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Hey there! This can still be done, but it is a bit trickier now.
    • Move the item from your crafting inventory into a storage chest.
    • From your storage chest you can move it to your Adventure inventory.
    • From there you can Loot Collect it.

    It's definitely a bit clunky, but it should work for you.
    We really need to be able to just drag from the crafting inventory on to the adventure inventory tab.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    196
    It would be nice if we could just drag & drop items from our crafting inventory into the loot collector rather than moving them to the personal chest then adventure inventory and finally into the loot collector. The current way of doing such things is rather tedious.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    2
    Thanks guys, all done! Much appreciated! ^^

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1

    issue

    this doesn't work for me any other ideas I can get them in my inventory I just can't collect them

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    214
    Loot collecting the pinata coins does not work this way on console.

    I can put them into the storage box, but when I try to put them into my adventure inventory...they just go back where they came from.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Spirare's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    1,877
    Quote Originally Posted by SavageSergal View Post
    Loot collecting the pinata coins does not work this way on console.

    I can put them into the storage box, but when I try to put them into my adventure inventory...they just go back where they came from.
    You don't need to move items into your adventure inventory to loot collect them anymore. All items in the resource inventory will be available in the loot collector as well.

    Pinata coins cannot be loot collected anymore; that's intentional.
    ~~ IGN: Spirare ~~
    It's supposed to be pronounced rahr, not rayr
    ~~ Main class: Vanguardian | Power Rank: 24,845 | Total Mastery: 619 ~~
    ~~ Clubs: | ~~
    ~~ Dragons: 15/17 | 30/31 | 3/3 ~~

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts