+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Club Penguin News and Recruitment

Post Club Penguin News and Recruitment

Club Penguin News and Recruitment
    Welcome to Club Penguin's thread!

We are a club dedicated to advancing members through all aspects of the game. We look to provide resources for you to succeed as well as providing one of the most aesthetically pleasing club worlds on the Xbox one. We have 200+ Members from all levels of the game!

You can spend time exploring the Uber worlds with members to farm resources and experience, or take on the shadow tower titans.

If you get tired of farming take a break to navigate through the mushroom forest, portal towers, hall of champions, giant enchanted wood, or the member bridge. Take part in building your own structures on the member island NE of the main land.

We plan to start competitions for prizes that range from flux to mounts to personal PVP arenas! These contest include PVP, Mazes, Fishing, Building, Farming, etc. Winners will have there names publicly displayed in the Hall of Champions.

If you like to show off your trophies, then this is the club for you! Display your fishing and monster trophies in the hall of champions or our fishing lodges.

You can be invited to multiple tiers of Club Penguin. All member are invited to the base club.

Once you have a character at 10K power rank, you can receive an invite to Club Penguin 10K Plus club. This exclusive tier deals with concerns that 10K players have.
    We are in development of Club Penguin VIP. Members that provide significant amount of resources can be invited to the VIP Tier. Finally the last tier is Club Penguin Leader. This is obviously reserved for Leaders.

This gives some dimension to members to allow for you to distinguish your self from other member. Stay with Club penguin and flag the other tier for your name.

We will also use this site to provide updates for members. Stay connected with us on Xbox One by joining the social group club penguin trove. See pictures updates and what not from this group.

For a view of the club type in chat: "/joinworld club penguin" and find FreshxMallard or Smitherloo to get an invite.

*If other club leaders would like to share portals message me on Xbox One. We have a a building setup for this! We currently have 20 club portals. We are working on a separate streaming portal HUB right now.

Look forward to seeing all of you in club penguin! Don't forget to give props!

-Smitherloo

Look for a member with the name CLUB PENGUIN LEADER for an invite to join the club!

Update: We have an Xbox Live Club call Club Penguin Trove. Ask for invitation and we will add you. You can see pictures of builds, competitions etc. This will be good information for club news and discussion.

Update: Feel free to come visit the club for building inspirations. I believe we have one of the largest DOTM statues around.

Big Update: Our New Shadow Tower is taking shape. Come check out the gigantic daughter of the moon we have made. Formal note, the original tower will be replaced soon. The portals will be located on the platform near the shoulders of the DOTM.

All who are interested,

We have an Xbox One Club for Trove. It is geared to current member, but is open to all. We post updates and media related to our club. From epic build to competitions. Type Club Penguin Trove to stay updated on the club!

I am online now if you would like to join.

If you are looking for uber or early portals used the blue transport portal

I have posted in a different thread about obtaining a club world hub. I have a large building that can handle the clubs, but I need more portals! Let me know if you can help.

There is a separate building being prepared for streamers and youtubeers, please XBL message me if interested. GT is: Smitherloo

+ Reply to Thread