+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fishing bug with cascades on console (xbox one)

Fishing bug with cascades on console (xbox one)

Currently trying to get the high flying fish and every guide I look at shows people making little enclusures then using a cocoa cascade block to fill it with chocolate and then they can fish in it. I have tried multiple times and made the enclosures perfect every time but I'm never allowed to fish in them. Yes I have the correct pole equipped, I have caught almost every other fish in the game with no problems so I'm pretty certain this is a bug on the consoles.

EDIT: I can confirm that you cannot fish in moving liquids at all on the xbox one which makes 5 of the rare chocolate fish uncatchable until it is fixed or chocolate sponges are added. (Ancient chocolurker, Blue and pink high flying fish, pressurized gobfish and popular poptopus fish) Ancient might be possible with an EXTREMELY lucky spawn from candaria but I find it extremely unlikely.

I agree that this is a huge problem.

I actually built a 200+ tower on my cornerstone and tried to fish up there. No joy.

I went to the dungeon in Lost Seas that Swiftops posted on youtube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VqdwPhY6OQ

Built the pool with cocoa cascade and it failed.

Please fix this!!

I have no idea how I am going to get <200 for Popular Poptopus. Anywhere that has chocolate? If it's in some dungeon, I'd love to know where.

I did it!

Ok I was just messing around and managed to spawn a Choco flow in sky realm above 200 blocks and it worked I caught the fish and went drowned world went to the bottom of the ocean dug into a mountain and put one there aswell have just finished all my mastery for my fishing hope this helps guys

Plz fix this

OK I have tried everything and I cannot fish in chocolate from the Coco cascade this is a problem considering there is a fish that can only be caught in chocolate in the club world. Sure I can spend mats and spawn candoria biomes but then I'm leaving it up to chance to be able to fish. I have spawned 4 candoria biomes and not one has spawned any chocolate to fish in. Plz fix this. I'd like to catch the other fish and make my club world look nice having a well made chocolate fishing hole. Please and ty in advance.

+ Reply to Thread