+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pinata coins aren't deconstructable now?

Question Pinata coins aren't deconstructable now?

Pinata coins aren't deconstructable now?

Loot collector doesn't even "sees" them, but some folks said that this is temporary.
    So, is it a bug (and soon will be fixed), or it's a new "feature"?

P.S. Pinata trader NPC mounts are tradeable now (as seen at the market). Another bug, or a "feature"?

IGN: Vitalius
    Quote Originally Posted by ExolonKnight View Post
    Well the way your servers are no one can actually tell the difference between a DDos attack and Lag.
    As the lag is so prevalent for past 3+ years no one notices because Trove acts like normal like a Whale
    Swimming through the Sahara desert i.e. bloody slow as F..... lag is 24/7 so I for one can't tell the difference ... even Runescape servers make Trove ones look like true, true Potatoes..)

Are the coins in the 3rd tab? (flux/coin/gem)
    If i have the coins there the loot collector doesn't "see" them if i move them to a chest and then drag them to main inventory the loot collector sees them and are deconstruct-able.
    Under Mastery rank 20 use this referral code for free class coin
    Referral code : YYJENTHP7JY22NQGKTFJ
    Direct link to RAF https://trovelive.trionworlds.com/ac...=ascend_invite

Quote Originally Posted by rumbutter View Post
    Are the coins in the 3rd tab? (flux/coin/gem)
    If i have the coins there the loot collector doesn't "see" them if i move them to a chest and then drag them to main inventory the loot collector sees them and are deconstruct-able.
    Yes, pinata coins are in the third tab (second tab of the third one, with a "dragon coin" icon).
    Of course, I moved the coins to my inventory for testing. =)

Upd. Silly me, first I moved the coins to the chest, and then right-clicked (like in the good ol' days) on them (while the old inventory was open), thinking that they'll move to the main inventory. And they've moved back into the "new" inventory. XD
    Much obliged, rumbutter.

IGN: Vitalius
    Quote Originally Posted by ExolonKnight View Post
    Well the way your servers are no one can actually tell the difference between a DDos attack and Lag.
    As the lag is so prevalent for past 3+ years no one notices because Trove acts like normal like a Whale
    Swimming through the Sahara desert i.e. bloody slow as F..... lag is 24/7 so I for one can't tell the difference ... even Runescape servers make Trove ones look like true, true Potatoes..)

+ Reply to Thread